陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! 陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556

一个良知的来美华人给我的信 An Email from a New Immigrant from China

in 陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:38 am
by fountainheadkc • 1.370 Posts

陈凯 按: 这是一个有良知的新移民给我的来信。 他提出了一个重要的、让人不安与深思的问题。 我希望对自由、对美国关心的人们都来进入、参与这个极关重要的思考与讨论。

Kai Chen's Words: This is an email from a conscientious new immigrant from China. He raised a very important question and issue. I hope all of us who love freedom and America think deeply over this issue and combat our own paralysis and fear. We have a moral duty to safeguard America and what she represents.

An Email from a New Immigrant from China

陈凯 复

Dear Mr. X:

You have raised an interesting and thought-provoking question: Can America survive the assault from the despotic/totalitarian cultures? How should a conscientious person react to such an assault?

I have addressed such issues in principle in numerous articles such as "来西方反西方 用自由灭自由" http://www.chinesepen.org/Article/sxsy/2...714120449.shtml, "摈弃族群文化,建立价值文化 http://kaichenblog.blogspot.com/2010/01/...ve-mindset.html

Yet to combat such a crowd from despotic cultures, one must prepare oneself with courage, tenacity and ability to address the issues in a succinct and effective way. As I often said: If you see only moral confusion around you, be the one with moral clarity. If you see only cowardice around you, be the one with courage. If you see only darkness around you, be the one with bright light to shine onto the path toward freedom for everyone.

"The mountain is high and the road is long, but we climb and walk a step each and every day." We don't have all the solutions, but we have a moral compass to distinguish right from wrong, truth from falsehood, justice from evil.... We live our lives by such principles. I am very glad you are doing your share to combat evil in your own way. You will preserver to fulfill your moral duty to this great country - America, to yourself and to God, as I demand myself to do every day and every moment. There is no guarantee that we will win and succeed. But as long as we have done all we can to live a just and righteous life, we will have no regret. That is enough to me and I will be at peace with myself when I die.

Though I don't know you personally, I feel you are already my companion on our journey toward freedom. I hope we keep in touch and I like very much to hear what you think about what is happening around you. Justice will ultimately triumph over evil. This is because we have faith and we have mind/reason: "Justice has only one enemy - evil. But evil has two enemies - justice and evil itself.

Be brave. Be persistent. Be with your conscience. Be with God. I am very proud of you when you combat evil each and every day. Best wishes to you and people like you. You are a true American. Kai Chen

Last edited Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:02 pm | Scroll up

陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.kaichenblog.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556
0 Members and 3 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: ancientgroundhog
Board Statistics
The forum has 895 topics and 1433 posts.