陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! 陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556

哈崗学委徐乃星给中共汉办的信 Norman Hsu's Email of Treason

in 陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:27 pm
by fountainheadkc • 1.397 Posts

陈凯博客www.kaichenblog.blogspot.com

哈崗学委徐乃星给中共汉办的信
Norman Hsu's Letter to a Hanban Official

Posted by Kai Chen 陈凯 12/9/2010

Folks:

I post Norman Hsu's letter to an official (Mr. Huo) in Hanban here, so you can make a judgment whether Norman Hsu is a Chinese government agent or not.

An elected US School District Official (Norman Hsu) openly identifies himself with China, Not America, as a Chinese nationalist, and promises to do his best to push the Chinese communist regime's "Confucius Classroom" program throughout Southern California. One has to wonder why we elected Norman Hsu to represent the Chinese regime's interest in America.

After I examined some email records from Mr. Hsu and others, I have concluded that a deep corruption/infiltration by the Chinese communist government has occurred in Hacienda La Puente Unified School District. And I am quite sure this corruption and infiltration by the Chinese government is deep throughout the US educational system, from College Board to local school districts.

In this letter, Mr. Huo is 霍福海,a Hanban official in charge of infiltration of the Chinese Confucius Classroom into the West and the US. And Norman Hsu is boasting to push for ten such classrooms in Los Angeles vicinity.

I hope publication of this letter will attract enough attention from the public and the law enforcement as to the extent of Chinese communist infiltration into and corruption of the US government officials. Proper measures must be taken to ensure the integrity of our educational system.

Thanks for your attention. Kai Chen 陈凯

Scroll up

RE: 哈崗学委徐乃星给中共汉办的信 Norman Hsu's Email of Treason

in 陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:31 pm
by fountainheadkc • 1.397 Posts

陈凯博客www.kaichenblog.blogspot.com

Petition/Demand to Remove Mr. Norman Hsu Immediately from the School Board
请哈崗学委会马上将徐乃星从学委会解职并驱逐

-- Mr. Hsu Has Committed Treason
徐乃星实为中共党朝的文化间谍

Draft by Kai Chen 1/20/2011

In light of Mr. Norman Hsu’s letter to Chinese government’s Hanban’s official (Mr. Huo), I appeal/petition to the Hacienda La Puente Unified School District Board members to have a vote to dismiss/remove/expel Mr. Norman Hsu as a School Board member immediately.

This letter from Mr. Norman Hsu to Hanban’s Mr. Huo Fuhai reveals Mr. Hsu’s true identity as a Chinese agent. He admits in this letter that he owes his allegiance first to his nationality, not as an American, but as a Chinese. Therefore, he, though elected as a US government official, works in fact secretively for a hostile foreign government to implement its propaganda programs in American schools.

I as a tax payer and an American, have a duty and obligation, to expose Mr. Hsu’s true identity. His corruption, by operating a tourist business using public resources, aside, Mr. Hsu has committed treason against the United States. Keeping him on the school board and continuing having him wield power in an American institution is a mockery to American Constitution and established laws, is a betrayal to the confidence of American tax payers.

I have sent Mr. Hsu’s letter to Hanban as evidence to proper authorities. I have confidence proper legal measures will be taken against Mr. Hsu by the US government. I urge the Hacienda La Puente Unified School District Board take immediate action to dismiss/remove/expel Mr. Norman Hsu from his position as a school board member and his official duty.

We elect public officials to represent Americans, not communist Chinese government’s interests. This School Board has a moral and official duty to uphold American Constitution and defend it against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

A concerned American, An American tax payer

Kai Chen

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Translation of Mr. Norman Hsu’s Letter to Mr. Huo Fuhai 霍福海( a Chinese government official in Hanban)
徐乃星给“汉办”霍福海的信(中译英)

(The email is dated 11/22/2009) Translation by Kai Chen

Mr. Huo: (refer to Mr. Huo Fuhai 霍福海 from Hanban)

I just received your letter. I will go to Cedarlane Middle School right away. I will implement the important points you just mentioned and have the application ready for approval as soon as possible.

Here in America, the power to manage schools dwells on the District School Board. All schools from elementary to middle/high schools obey the decisions of the School Board.

Based on such a system, I can represent the School District and my letter will have more power (to the schools). Since you need the school authority to approve, I will do my best.

The basic educational system and management of my school district can be illustrated as the following:

Policies are decided by the School Board members and then implemented by the schools. It is similar to the Chinese Government’s Bureau of Education. The executive tasks are carried out by the District Superintendent and the School Board members. (Teachers and Superintendent) are hired by the School Board. All hiring/appointments are done by the School Board. The “Confucius Classroom” program is mainly propagated by my personal effort. I need all the support I can get.

If this first program can be established, I will use my power to spread it around. I can spread this “Confucius Classroom” program to at least ten School Districts: Hacienda, Walnut, Pomona, West Covina, Covina, Pasadena, (three other districts with Chinese pronunciations), ABC… etc. (I can count over thirty districts).

I, as a member of the Chinese nationals, hope “Confucius Classroom” program can be implemented as quickly as possible. (The School District is expecting this. All the people in my community are expecting this. Not to mention some other people wish me ill and expect me to fail, laugh!)

Norman Hsu (Xu Naixing) 徐乃星 11/22/2009

Last edited Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:32 pm | Scroll up

陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.kaichenblog.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556
Visitors
0 Members and 8 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: ancientgroundhog
Board Statistics
The forum has 906 topics and 2638 posts.