陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! 陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556

自由人求真/贞,宦奴娼求忠/中 A Free Man vs. A Eunuslawhore

in 陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:28 am
by fountainheadkc • 1.397 Posts

陈凯博客www.kaichenblog.blogspot.com

自由人求真/贞,宦奴娼求忠/中
A Free Man vs. A Eunuslawhore

“自由人”对抗“中国人”序列
"Free Beings" vs. "Chinese" Series

陈凯一语:Kai Chen's Words:

一个自由人是追求真实与个体道德操守的人。 一个宦奴娼则是迷恋于追求忠国、忠君与追求在群体中逃避个体责任的“中庸之道”的人。 一个自由人在追求真实的路上是没有禁区的。 不论真实把他带向哪里,他都要承认真实并勇敢地拥抱真实。 一个宦奴娼则为自己的生理安逸为自己设置种种禁区。 他一生生活在他人与政府的枷锁和不幸之中。 一个自由人欢迎未知并冲向未知。 他在未知中搏斗挣扎所得到的知识将永远留在人类真实的历史中造福所有的人。 一个宦奴娼则把生活在他人粪便中的蛆虫作为自己生活的全部目标。 他惶恐病态地恐惧未知并像陀螺一样渴望被专制的鞭子抽打着、原地不动地旋转在记忆祖宗、他人留下的已知之中。 你属于哪一类? 你愿做哪一种人? 你自己是唯一可以回答这个问题的人。

A free man is a moral being pursuing only truth. A eunuslawhore is a corrupt being infatuated with only being loyal to the state/emperor, hiding in the collective to escape personal responsibility while taking only "middle road" to nowhere. A free man has no taboos in his/her pursuit of truth/true knowledge. No matter where the truth will take him/her, he/she will embrace the truth and the destiny with courage and conviction. A eunuslawhore, as the opposite, will always chain himself/herself with all kinds of taboos. His/her life will forever be bond by shackles and misery. A free man welcomes and explores into the unknown with passion and eagerness. He/she will be the fountainhead for the reservoir of true knowledge and happiness for humanity. A eunuslawhore only aims at being a maggot inside others' feces as the entire purpose of his/her life. He/she is in a constant state of panic and fear, like a top without self-motivation, yearning for the whip of despotism, perpetuating his/her own spin without progress inside others/ancestors' dictations. What kind person are you? What kind person do you want to be? Only you yourself can answer the question.

------------------------------------------------------------

By Kai Chen 陈凯 (Written 6/5/2009, Reprint 8/7/2011)

A "Eunuslawhore" (a eunuch, a slave, a whore in one) is a term I invented to describe a meaningless existence in despotism. To combat such an insidious mindset perpetuated upon you by thousands of years of despotic tradition in China, one must consciously choose to become a free being. Such a process from a slave to a free man is indeed treacherous with many dangers involved and a dear price to pay. But freedom itself is priceless and I know personally it is worth the price one must pay.

Without freedom, one's own life is meaningless and colorless. Without freedom, one's own life is only an endless endurance of boredom, misery and pain. Without freedom, one's own life becomes nothing but the tool in the hands of others and the state. Without freedom, all possibilities cease to exist and humanity will stop progressing. Without freedom, love is an empty word and sex is only a physical motion to procreate. Without freedom, human beings are nothing but zombies seeking to exterminate others' meaning in their existence. Without freedom, the world is a dark place without joy, happiness, knowledge and hope. Without freedom, life is not worth living.

My dear fellow human beings: One must ask oneself this question every day and every moment: Am I truly free as an individual existence with uniqueness by God's creation? Do I dare to shout "Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death"?

Best wishes to you all. May you forever remain free.

Last edited Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:52 am | Scroll up

RE: 自由人求真/贞,宦奴娼求忠/中 A Free Man vs. A Eunuslawhore

in 陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:55 am
by fountainheadkc • 1.397 Posts

陈凯博客www.kaichenblog.blogspot.com

不脱“中国”不成人-- 人vs.宦奴娼
To Be Human, You Must Be Free from "China"

-看“中国”二字对人的摧残,奴化与束缚-

“自由人”对抗“中国人”序列
"Free Being" vs. "Chinese" Series

陈凯 Kai Chen (Written 5/9/2006, Reprint 7/27/2011)

这个主题的逻辑在此:没有真正的人便不会有真实的中国。 人先于国国才有意义。 现实的中国没有真实的人。 因为中国是以消灭真实的人而立国的,所以中国没有真正的人。 真正的人也不会建立以消灭人性为目的的国。 只有灭绝人性的人们才能建立灭绝人性的国度。 要建立真正的人就要销毁现实的中国。 在现实中国框架中生活的并与其认同的人不会是真正的人。 他们只能是奴隶,宦官,小偷,强盗,强奸者,卖淫者,御用者,皇权崇拜者,贿赂者,文化吸毒并毒瘾成性者,难得糊涂者,诡而无智者,肉而无灵者,群而无个者,虚而无实者,崇权疾贤者,苟且偷生者,胆小无为者,精神分裂者,两极阴阳者,人鬼不分者…。

所谓的“中国人”,“国人”,“国民” 其实是自相矛盾的名词。 有中国处便无人。 在中国与国的压迫下,人何谓人? 民无人而何谓民? 中国其实应称“鬼国”。 在鬼国中,人是鬼,是魔,是怪,是奴,是妓,是虚,是无。 在鬼国中,鬼吃人,鬼变人,鬼惑人,鬼拌人,鬼扰人, 鬼灭人…。

什么是人? 人不同于畜与物。

人有灵: 人能识好坏良莠。 人能辩真假是非。人能知进步与落后。 人能自知,自省,自悟。

人有智: 人能基逻辑而推理。 人能凭学习而进步。 人能借探求未知而积累知识,走向希望与未来。 人能籍反省历史而汲取教训。

人有欲: 人有幸福欲,欢乐欲,求知欲,表现欲,信仰欲,满足欲,食欲,性欲,自由欲…。

人有感: 人有爱感,悲感,崇高感,卑贱感,使命感,同情感,希望感,绝望感,满足感,平静感…。

人有尊严: 人有作人的天赋尊严。 无他人可以用人作为达到目的的手段。

人有权利: 人有作人的天赋权利。 人有言论权,创造权,生命权,追求幸福权,生育权,爱情权…。

人有意志: 人有上帝给与的自由。 人有选择并为其承担责任。

人有个体性: 猪猡不知它与它猪有何不同。 人却深知个人的独特。

什么是“中国”? 什么是中国人的“国”?

它是人的定义的相反与背叛:

中国人没有灵,只有“忠”: 灵乃上帝所赐。 “忠”乃皇帝,国家所给。 忠君忠国之人不识好坏良莠,不辩真假是非,不知进步与落后。 忠君忠国之人没有自知,自省,自悟。

中国人没有智,只有愚伪: 对中国人而言,欺人欺己便是智,昏头混脑便是明。非逻辑,无推理,不学只记,怕探求,惧未知。 如此中国,何谓希望与未来,何谓真实历史。 “一国两制”与“专制下的自由” 是中国人“智”的胎儿。

中国人崇灭欲: 欲在中国乃是罪。怕欲,抵欲,消欲,灭欲乃世人所求。 无欲无求乃世人所取。

中国人怕表达感情: 感情外露为耻。 感情隐藏,感情压抑,感情消灭为荣。

中国人不知何为尊严: 用人与被人用是中国人际关系的定义。

中国人不知何为天赋人权: 混淆权利与强权是中国专制的特征。 一切来自政府,国家与皇帝乃是中国人对人权的认识。

中国人不知人有自由意志: 笼中奴隶是中国人唯一所知的生存状态。 许多中国人离了笼子枷锁便不知如何生活。 自由对中国人而言是毫无责任的胡作非为。

中国人没有个性与独立人格: 枪打出头鸟 – 消灭所有有个性与人格尚存的人是中国“文化负向筛选”的唯一特征。 海外华人与大陆华人的不同由此略见一癍。

由此可见,“有中国后便无人” 是有理而存的。 “中国”二字就像压在人头上的一座大山。 在这座大山下人是变态的,病态的,扭曲的,非人的怪物与魔鬼。 吃人是他们唯一的生存手段;他人的痛苦便是鬼怪的欢乐;认知自然规律与道德法则的人成了傻瓜;自阉忠君的宦官成了人上人;社会成了卖淫者与卖灵者的乐园;国家成了专制者用人试验的实验场;人成了无灵,无智的血肉之躯被权贵们用来建造那无用的,只产生苦难,毁灭与死亡的“长城”- 围绕着,保卫着那非人,反人的“中国“。

这就是中国;这就是那人死鬼兴的世界;这就是那痛苦的根源。 要建新中国,必先重建人。 让人归回他的本源, 本性,归回到造人,造物主的面前。 只有这样,将来的中国才是有意义的中国,才会是道德的中国,才是人的,而不是鬼的,中国。 这样的中国才有成为伟大国度的可能。

Scroll up

陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.kaichenblog.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556
Visitors
0 Members and 4 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: ancientgroundhog
Board Statistics
The forum has 906 topics and 2640 posts.