陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! 陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556

争自由-灭无助受害心态 Chinese Must Rid Off Victim Mentality

in 陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:52 am
by fountainheadkc • 1.397 Posts

争自由-灭无助受害心态,立个体自我伟大
Chinese Must Rid Off Victim Mentality

http://ntdtv.com/xtr/gb/2008/06/04/a149856.html#video

每日一语:

一个坚强的人是一个不断用自己的意志克服自身软弱的人;一个智慧的人是一个不断用自己勤劳的学习克服自身无知混乱的人;一个勇敢的人是一个不断用自己的勇气克服自身怯懦的人;一个高尚的人是一个不断用自己的道德准则克服自身卑鄙情节的人;一个伟大的人是一个不断用自己的伟大克服自身渺小的人。

一个人的道德品质是在没有人看到的地方显现的;一个人的勇气是在所有人们的眼前显现的;一个人的伟大是在上苍的佐佑下显现的。 --- 陈凯

A man of strength is a man who constantly uses his will to overcome his own weakness; a man of wisdom is a man who constantly uses his diligence in learning to overcome his own ignorance and confusion; a man of bravery is a man who constantly uses his courage to overcome his own fear; a man of conscience is a man who constantly uses his faith in goodness to overcome his own sin and corruption; a great man is a man who constantly uses his greatness to overcome his own smallness.

Integrity only shows when no one is watching. Courage only shows when everyone is watching. Greatness only shows when God is watching. --- Kai Chen

-----------------------------------------------------------

Dear Visitors:

If a man wants to be free, he must overcome his own helplessness and victim mentality. If the Chinese people want to be free, they must establish faith in goodness and stop blaming others, be they foreigners, communists, governments, family background, circumstances, environment, birth, race, heaven, fate, crowds, human sin and weaknesses.... They must take charge of their own individual lives as moral and courageous human beings.

It is NOT the communist party harms you. It is YOU allowing the communist party to harm you.

The Chinese people as individuals must understand the above statement, if they ever want to live a free, joyful, productive and creative life. They must realize that they, as Kai Chen claims himself to be, are never small beings. Each and everyone of them has a unique greatness in him or her. Each and everyone of the Chinese must stand up and declare proudly to the world:

"I am great! I will not allow others to diminish and destroy that greatness! I will use everything in my power to realize that greatness! And because of what I do and say, because I take responsibility for my words and actions, I am free."

A moral being will never say "Chinese people from now on will stand up" as Mao once did on Tiananmen Gate. A moral being will proudly declare “let individual human beings stand up on the mainland of East Asia, with truth, justice, liberty and dignity for all".

Victimology is the worst kind of negative mentality one can assume. To be free and to vanquish evil in China, the Chinese people as individuals must rid off their own victim mentality fostered by despots and their own confusion for centuries, must rid off their own helplessness and passivity, must take actions to express themselves as free beings with inescapable moral responsibilities.

Then and only then, hope will emerge and tomorrow is possible.

Best. Kai Chen 陈凯

Scroll up

陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.kaichenblog.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556
Visitors
0 Members and 7 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: ancientgroundhog
Board Statistics
The forum has 906 topics and 2635 posts.