陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! 陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556

奴隶与奴隶主应同时消亡 Vanquish Slavery Altogether

in 陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:02 pm
by fountainheadkc • 1.397 Posts

奴隶与奴隶主应同时消亡
Vanquish Slavery Altogether

每日一语:

The most insidious aspect of slavery is the co-dependence between the slaves and the slave-holders. In order to destroy slavery, we must vanquish both slave-holders as well as slaves themselves. --- Kai Chen

奴役制最阴毒的层面在于奴隶与奴隶主的相互依存。 要摧毁奴役制,我们就要作出努力使奴隶主与奴隶同时消亡。 --- 陈凯

I cannot imagine how a government or a collective can ever enslave any empowered individual armed with Bible and guns. --- Kai Chen

我绝想象不出任何一个政府与群体能够有能力奴役一个手中持枪的,读着圣经的强大而自由的个人。 --- 陈凯

Dear Visitors:

父母官与子民的关系就是奴隶主与奴隶的关系。 儒家思想就是奠定这种奴役制的基点说教。

"Parental Government" and "Infantile Subjects" in the Chinese cultural tradition is only another form of Slavery, no matter how deceptive and lofty-sounding it is. Confucianism is at the bottom of the foundation for this most insidious slavery, Chinese style.

A new China -- The United States of East Asia, (USEA) should be established upon the principle of freedom, just like that of the Unites States of America. In such a state of being, slavery is completely abolished, both from the institutions and from people's mindset. And the most important aspect in American style freedom is not so much of legislation and laws to control those who might yearn for and attempt slavery in any form, but of the measures to empower each and every individual American citizens with tools to resist any form of slavery, be it coming from a collective, another person, or the entire government.

To empower and arm an individual to vigilantly guard his or her freedom against any form of oppression and slavery, what can be more effective than a Bible and a gun?

A Bible will enable the individual to follow the moral absolutes and thus give his own freedom a true meaning, and prevent anyone to interpret freedom as "free to violate and oppress others". A gun in an individual's hand means that he will have the necessary means to protect himself, his own freedom against any potential enemies of free will.

The American left, in their repeated attempt to establish a new form of slavery with an out-of-control government, understands that they will have hard time with implementing their oppressive policies, exactly because of the fact that Americans are mentally and spiritually, as well as physically armed individuals. So the only chance for them to realize their dream for a new slavery is to chip away these two most fundamental aspects of American life. The constant attacks on American Christian faith and spirituality, and the repeated attempts to remove the Second Amendment from the Constitution are the most obvious on the part of the American left.

We must be very vigilant to guard our values based on Christian spirituality and our rights to bear arms. Only with these values based on our faith and with the means to guard our liberty, we can remain free. And America will forever abolish the existence of both slave-holders and the slaves, and extinguish any possibility for their return.

Best. Kai Chen 陈凯

Scroll up

陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.kaichenblog.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556
Visitors
0 Members and 9 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: ancientgroundhog
Board Statistics
The forum has 906 topics and 2638 posts.