陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! 陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556

灭虎求生还是与虎谋皮 Eliminate Communism

in 陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:32 am
by fountainheadkc • 1.397 Posts

灭虎求生还是与虎谋皮
Eliminate Communism vs. Negotiate with Communism

每日一语:

今天摆在人们面前的选择只有两个:对中共政府的态度 -- 你是要灭虎求生还是要与虎谋皮。 前一个选择是道德与理性的,后一个选择只说明你道德的腐败与理性的极度混乱。 --- 陈凯

Actually today facing the Chinese and the people in the world, there are only two choices, regarding how one treats the communist government in China: Do you want to eliminate the evil? Or do you want to negotiate with the evil? Eliminating the evil, criminal government in China is moral and rational. Negotiating with the evil, criminal government in China only shows your moral corruption and irrationality. --- Kai Chen

Dear Visitors:

Many today still hold an irrational and immoral fantasy about the Chinese communist government: You can change it and reform it toward more democratic end.

Hereby I want to remind people that there has never been such an example in history that an evil, despotic tyranny can be changed and reformed. All such evil regimes based on evil theories have only two results -- collapsed by its own weight and corruption from within, or defeated by the forces of freedom from outside. Nazi Germany and the USSR provide these models, not to mention imperial Japan during WWII and Sadam's Iraq.

Before you start fantasizing about the Chinese government reforming itself, think again. Do not deceive yourself with such notions. Come back to your own moral and rational senses: If a murderer wants to forgive himself without being put on trial, do you allow that to happen? Does God allow that to happen?

Do not negotiate with a tiger for its own hide! Do kill the tiger to seek your own freedom!

Best. Kai Chen 陈凯

Scroll up

陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.kaichenblog.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556
Visitors
0 Members and 3 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: ancientgroundhog
Board Statistics
The forum has 907 topics and 2636 posts.