陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! 陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556

中国知识层的无视与自淫 The Chinese Intellectuals

in 陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:28 am
by fountainheadkc • 1.397 Posts

中国知识层的无视与自淫
The Blindness of the Chinese Intellectuals

每日一语:

如果一个人非要在粪便中找营养而拒绝在你面前的上苍与自然赋予人类的美食,那我就要问一问那个人的动机:你是想要生命,真实与自由?你还是想要不惜一切地去证实粪便为食的价值,不管这粪便对人对己多么有害? --- 陈凯

If a person exhausts himself wanting to find nutrition inside some human excrement, while totally ignoring the nutritious food God and the nature provide in abundance right beside him, I have to ask this person's motive in his action: Do you want life, truth and freedom? Or do you want to vainly prove the value of some human excrement? Why do you want to do that while disregarding your own health, life and liberty? --- Kai Chen

引刘军宁 Quote from Liu Junning:

“东”寻“西”找自由因子

问:中国传统文化中有可供复兴的个人主义因子吗?

答:如果我们从中国的传统中找不到自由的精神遗产,那更致命,说明中国人从来没有要过自由,传统中没有留下追求自由的痕迹。中国人从来没有要过自由的话,那我们还有必要去要吗?我们今天还能要来吗?所以从某种意义上说,找到也得找,找不到也得找。如果我们不能证明中国人在历史上要过自由,留下过争取自由的印迹,那就彻底让人绝望了:几千年来中国人都没有要过自由,你凭什么今天能够要到自由?所以我宁信其有,不信其无,这是其一。

其二,在现实生活中我们发现每一个人都是要自由的,没有一个人愿意让人抽耳光。这是在现实生活中看到的,肯定有史以来也是这样的。我们可以看看诗词,看看成语,什么叫专横跋扈,什么叫刚愎自用,什么叫指鹿为马,无一不是谴责、贬低、厌恶专横权力。这说明中国百姓自古以来不喜欢专横权力,他们虽然不能像西方人一样开发出一套自由主义理论体系,但从个人的情感来说绝不喜欢专制。这不仅仅是策略上“找得到要找,找不到也要找”,而是我相信只要中国人是人类当中的一员,他一定会争取过自由,只要他争取过自由,关心过尊严,他就会留下印记。找没找到是我们的发现能力的问题。

-------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Visitors:

I quote this excerpt from Liu Junning because I think it is very funny and weird that Mr. Liu has to try to find nutrition in the excrement, no matter what. His determination aside, what he totally ignores is the fact and truth right in front of his eyes.

Those who are free from China's despotism and culture of tyranny have long established themselves in the West by immigration. The immigrants from China are among the most obvious and most ignored groups by the Chinese intellectuals who are obsessed with finding "freedom" elements in the Chinese mainland's trashy history. These intellectuals somehow don't want to see the truth that in the long process of "Negative Cultural Selection", the freest, the most creative, the most individual, the most dignified elements born in China have mostly immigrated to other countries in the West.

Which part of the greater China in the world is the most prosperous, the most free, the most creative, the most individual, the most dignified, the most productive? If you have to ignore the overseas Chinese, you are not looking for truth. I really don't know what these Chinese intellectuals are really looking for.

With this simple fact, we must conclude that the hope for freedom is not within China, but without China.

Another point: What is the meaning to look for freedom somewhere else other than within oneself? If one is truly free, he/she will make the entire world freer. This is my conviction.

Best. Kai Chen

Last edited Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:29 am | Scroll up

陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.kaichenblog.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556
Visitors
0 Members and 10 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: ancientgroundhog
Board Statistics
The forum has 906 topics and 2638 posts.