陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! 陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556

英殖民vs.毛共的宦鬼皇天下 Hong Kong vs. Mainland

in 陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:15 am
by fountainheadkc • 1.397 Posts

英殖民vs.毛共的宦鬼皇天下
Hong Kong vs. Mainland

每日一语:

... That this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom. --- Abraham Lincoln: Gettysberg Address

... 让这个国度,在上苍之下,开始一个自由的新生。 --- 林肯: Gettysberg Address

Dear Visitors:

I often wonder if there are two choices as where one chooses to live -- Hong Kong or Mainland China, (assuming Hong Kong is still under the British rule) where a "China Lover" or a "People Racist" would like to choose to live.

Living under the British rule would make the China lovers and People Racists lose face, so by principle of their values, they would have to choose to live in China under communists or any government with rulers descended from their pure Chinese ancestors. But the facts and truths do not support such a scenario:

Before China adopted capitalism and even today after they adopted capitalism, most Chinese living on the mainland would have chosen to live in Hong Kong, a prosperous British colony under the British rule for 100 years. Many had voted with their feet to leave China and go to Hong Kong during Mao's rule which could not be purer than any other time in Chinese history, in terms of government by the pure indigenous people. All foreign influences then, under Mao, had been purged and eliminated. China could not be more pure "Chinese" than any other time in history.

However, when you ask any Chinese who has lived during Mao's rule whether this pure Chinese rule under the pure indigenous Chinese rulers gave anyone more joy and happiness, more progress in human freedom and prosperity, he or she would reply that the darkest times in his or her life had been those under the purest form of indigenous Chinese rule -- Mao's communist government. Many would contend that it is because of Marxism, not Mao and the Chineseness, that the Chinese suffered. But if anyone has a little brain left in his skull, he would have to admit that it was indeed Mao, the purest Chinese emperor, who used Marxism the evil ideology to fool the Chinese to follow his purest Chinese rule. Mao himself admitted that he was much more like the first Chinese emperor Qin than anything else.

So here comes my point and the question for you to answer:

Why is it so that under purest Chinese rule the Chinese have suffered the most? Why is it so that under the purest Chinese rule the largest number of Chinese had been murdered, starved to death and persecuted relentlessly?

In sharp contrast to the mainland China, the former British colonies of Hong Kong and Singapore where most of the populations are indigenous Chinese are among the most advanced and prosperous cities in Asia, arguably in the world.

The official language in both Hong Kong and Singapore is English, and the indigenous governments of both places strictly follow the British laws and customs in their ways of conducting businesses and governmental affairs. Corruptions in both places are only exceptions, not rules, contrasted sharply to the political and business environment on the mainland. Decent human behaviors are norms, not exceptions, in both places, also contrasted sharply to that on the mainland.

What is the catalyst that makes both Hong Kong and Singapore so essentially different than any other places populated by indigenous Chinese?? It is English language and British way of conducting business and governmental affairs. This is the most obvious and only answer an honest person can give.

Yet very few Chinese are willing to give that answer to such a question. Truth will remain true no matter how much people want to deny it and how many people deny it. The denial only marks the dishonesty and moral corruption of those who deny the truth.

Now I look into your eyes and ask this same question again. What is your answer?

Best. Kai Chen 陈凯

Scroll up

陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.kaichenblog.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556
Visitors
0 Members and 4 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: ancientgroundhog
Board Statistics
The forum has 906 topics and 2635 posts.