陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! 陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556

秦皇vs.基督,奴vs.人 Emperors vs. Christ

in 陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:50 pm
by fountainheadkc • 1.397 Posts

秦皇vs.基督,奴vs.人
Emperors vs. Christ, Slaves vs. Human Beings

每日一语:

秦始皇,毛泽东与中国奴相互依存而在。 耶稣基督与人相互依存而在。 张艺谋用他的作品宣扬前者的伟大。 我用我的经历告知你后者的价值。 选择在于你。 --- 陈凯

The Qin Emperor, Mao and the Chinese slaves depend upon each other to exist. Jesus Christ and human beings depend upon each other to exist. Zhang Yimou wants to use his art to exhort the "greatness" of the former. I intend to use my own experience to tell you the values of the latter. The choice is yours. --- Kai Chen

Dear Visitors:

In July 1, 1997, I attended a gathering at the Los Angeles Music Hall in an attempt to rescue Wei Jingsheng. Among a few hundreds of attendees, only about ten were Chinese. As we watched a movie depicting how Wei suffered in jail, I heard fireworks in China Town celebrating Hong Kong going back to China. I suddenly understood why there were so few Chinese at the meeting.

Today, there is an opera called "The First Emperor" concocted by Zhang Yimou and his cohorts which has just been staged in New York. No doubt Mr. Zhang wants to exhort the greatness of the Chinese race and nation via praising the tyrant that unified China through force and bloodshed. Yet now we are in another great joyful season to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ. The contrast cannot be too drastic.

Mr. Zhang wants the Chinese to serve the emperors and the nation. I intend you to follow Jesus Christ's teachings to be a great human being. Mr. Zhang wants the Chinese to be the servants for the collective. I intend you to serve the values by Jesus Christ. Mr. Zhang wants the Chinese to seek their worth in their ancestry. I intend you to seek meaning in your own life. Mr. Zhang wants the Chinese to feel proud to be slaves of the Chinese dynasties. I intend you to pride yourself with dignity and integrity of a human being. Mr. Zhang wants the Chinese to look back for their old glory. I intend you to look forward to walking toward a better future with a directing moral compass -- Christ teachings and Christian values.

You cannot serve both masters at the same time, as Christ often told people. You must choose between being a Chinese slave toiling for the emperors, the nation, the race and your ancestors, and being a human being with dignity, integrity and joyful existence in the Kingdom of our creator. There can never be "中“,the middle road. Virgin whores don't exist. They are only nothingness.

Live like a human being with values and self-worth, or survive like a slave with false security, misery and self-degradation. The choice is yours, and yours alone.

Best. Merry Christmas! Kai Chen 陈凯

Scroll up

陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.kaichenblog.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556
Visitors
0 Members and 6 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: ancientgroundhog
Board Statistics
The forum has 906 topics and 2640 posts.