陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! 陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556

道德相对者的绝对权力欲 Absolute Power Thirst/Moral Relativists

in 陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:41 pm
by fountainheadkc • 1.397 Posts

道德相对者的绝对权力欲
Absolute Power Thirst from Moral Relativists

每日一语:

悲惨而必然的是: 当那些食人的道德相对论者们抽出屠刀的时候,难得糊涂的愚昧懒惰之人才发现对权力的绝对崇尚是那些道德相对的人的真谛与实质。 但那些难得糊涂的人们总会拿出一幅可怜相,永远逃脱着他们的道德责任,哭嚎着: “我当时支持,纵容,默许他们的时候,并没有专制杀人的意思啊!” --- 陈凯

To our horror and sorrow, when those moral-relativists pull out their knives, revealing their man-eating essence of terror, the naive and the confused suddenly find that moral-relativists are NOT relative at all. They have an Absolute and insatiable appetite and thirst for POWER. Power is their absolute morality. Power is their God. However, those morally confused and mentally lazy will always put up their pathetic facade, escaping their moral responsibility, crying: "When I first support, enable and acquiescent over the moral-relativists, I did not mean for their to have become man-eaters!" --- Kai Chen

Dear Visitors:

Too often, especially among the virtuous "confused" Chinese, I have met great resistance to the idea of "moral absolutes". Many Chinese simply blur out some mumble-jumble, saying that every religion, every political doctrine, every ideal has some positive side to it, even Communism and Nazism and Islamic Radicalism. We should just keep an "open mind" to those ideals and religions, "absorb the positive side of it". Thus, somehow these confused mind suddenly become superior with great pride, in their sick psyche of "Middle Kingdom" 中,to all the people with true faith in freedom, truth and justice, in the moral absolutes elaborated in Christianity.

A spinning top that can never progress but spin around is the vivid portrait of this sick Chinese psyche. Somehow this pathological sickness becomes the main source of the Chinese pride and their imagined superiority over Christianity and the West. Their "Monkey King" - standing nowhere and everywhere with a stick ready to smash the opponents - mindset come in handy with full force whenever their opponent takes a stand. Their typical tactic is to resort to your confusion and uncertainty, saying that no one is perfect, therefore no one is right. So who is right? What is right? Who decides who and what is right? The answer is only one:

Whoever has the gun, whoever has the absolute power (backed by numbers, physical force, loud noise, etc) over everyone.

Now their essence is revealed: It is Not that they tolerate everything, it is only that they tolerate those who are powerless. It is Not that they don't have a faith, it is that their faith lies in Absolute Power (of majority, of government, of physical number and force). It is Not that they are not religious, it is that their religion is physical and physiological, Not moral and spiritual. It is Not that they are willing to absorb positive side from everyone, it is that they need the Power to decide what is positive and negative.

Those with moral absolutes will look down on Power, though they are the most empowered individuals. Those who believe moral-relativism and cultural-relativism will always look up at Power and seek only Power. It is just that simple. Go out there and test what I said here, you will find it is indeed true.

So are you just another "confused Chinese" armed with moral-relativism and the ancient Confucian virtue of confusion? Or are you determined to rid off this sick "Monkey King Syndrome" by tirelessly and tenaciously looking for truth with strong faith in God and moral absolutes? You, as an indivisible individual, indeed have the power to choose and decide which path you want to take, and bear the consequence from your own choice.

Best. Kai Chen 陈凯

Last edited Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:42 pm | Scroll up

陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.kaichenblog.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556
Visitors
0 Members and 12 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: ancientgroundhog
Board Statistics
The forum has 907 topics and 2636 posts.