陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! 陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556

咒骂美国是懦夫之伎 America-Haters Are Cowards

in 陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:36 pm
by fountainheadkc • 1.397 Posts

咒骂美国是懦夫之伎
America-Haters Are Cowards

每日一语:

To hate someone who is not capable of hating is only an act of coward. To use freedom to dismantle freedom is an act of evil. --- Kai Chen

[size=18]去仇恨一个充满了爱的人只是一种懦夫胆小鬼的伎俩。 去用自由试图毁灭一个自由的国度是邪恶败坏的举动。 --- 陈凯 [/size]

Dear Visitors:

What disgusts me the most is that many Chinese who have suffered a great deal in the hands of the communists and the Chinese despotic culture, dare not to squeeze a fart when it comes to criticizing China. Nonetheless, when they came to America and encountered some minor difficulties and obstacles, they would not hesitate to curse America to hell, and blame America for their own personal failures. They curse America for being too free so their children have learned bad things; they curse America for being racist, not knowing they are the most racist people themselves; they curse America for being too orderly so they cannot take advantage of others, like what they are used to do in China; they curse America for being too powerful so their beloved China is being bullied....

What a perverted state of mind! What a bunch of cowards!

In China I often heard people say that calling someone names and beating someone up is really to love that someone. (打是亲,骂是爱,不打不骂是祸害。) Many Chinese children, as well as adult citizens, suffer this kind of abuse from their own parents and their own government, partly because of the Chinese despotic culture advocating a "parental government". I have never expected that I often hear the same kind of abuse toward America from the American left.

When the leftists vent their venom toward this country (America) that guarantees their own freedom and rights, they only remind me of those lowest forms of human existence, such as the Chinese eunuchs. Somehow these leftists, enjoying their freedom, stock market, lobster dinners and BMWs, yearn for a kind of society of "benevolent" despotism, with wise leaders on top to dictate everyone, much like what Confucius was obsessed with. Probably because of this tendency, they always mock the right as stupid and less intelligent than them. The left always feels a sense of superiority toward others, making sure all know they are there to save the world.

So the leftists use all their energy to attack America, with unparalleled viciousness and hatred exhibited by people like George Soros and Norm Chumsky. And when people of conscience point out their viciousness and foul motives, the left always comes up with explanation such as "We attack America because we love America". Sounds the same with the Chinese, doesn't it? But when they compare Bush with Hitler and America with Nazi Germany, I fail to see where the love is.

The truth about the leftists? They are all cowards. Only cowards attack someone who will never hit back. Only cowards hide behind cover of lofty slogans and "Love" to hate. Only cowards disguise their power thirst to pretend to be people's saviors. Only cowards kowtow to the world's despots and evil cults and calling for diversity to include them. Only cowards who have benefited from capitalism turn around to attack it so others may not have a chance to benefit from it anymore. Only cowards appease all the evil regimes by signing pacts with them and expect them to be fair and to fulfill their end of the bargain. Only cowards hide behind illusions of world peace to try to disarm America and democratic countries on this planet earth. Only cowards are full of hatred toward America, the only land that allows them to vent their venom and hatred originated from their neurosis and pathology, and from their insatiable urge to be loved by others no matter whom.

Though I detest the leftists with no end, I still see that they have the right to express themselves. And because of the performance of these clowns, we can all sense the greatness of America -- a greatness that can never be denied, diminished or tainted by a few faithless, morally relative clowns.

Best. Kai Chen 陈凯

Scroll up

陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.kaichenblog.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556
Visitors
0 Members and 7 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: ancientgroundhog
Board Statistics
The forum has 906 topics and 2640 posts.