陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! 陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556

精明领袖vs.求真领袖 Faithless vs. Faithful

in 陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:22 pm
by fountainheadkc • 1.397 Posts

精明领袖vs.求真领袖
Faithless vs. Faithful

每日一语:

是相信“精明领袖”能替你作出更好决定,还是选出“诚信领袖”去告知你实情与他的真实观点与决定? 是相信政府与大家能为你作出更好的选择,还是依赖你承受冒犯错误的风险自由地去学习进步? 这些常常是区分左派与右派的分水岭。 --- 陈凯

To believe that some "smart leaders" should make better decisions for you, or to elect a "trust-worthy leader" to tell you the truth and to inform you about his real views and decisions? To believe that governments and the majority will give you a better choice, or to depend on yourself to bear risks making your own choices to learn and progress? These are often the testing stones between the left and the right. --- Kai Chen

Dear Visitors:

If you are not sure about what kind of political philosophy and persuasion you belong -- left or right, use the above choices to ask yourself: "Do you want to bear your own risks in choice-making and thus your own individual responsibilities, or you want others to bear risks and therefore responsibilities for you?"

The answer you come up with usually will tell you what kind person you are and what kind political principles you adhere.

The left often wants me to believe that Bush is dumb with low wit and Clinton is smart with great shrewdness. I don't need the opposite persuasion to tell me that this is not the truth. To me the truth is simple: Bush is just more honest, more faithful than Clinton, period.

But to dwell on this conclusion, it is not difficult to sense that people on the left are constantly looking for smart and strong leaders, that is smarter and stronger than they, to make decisions and bear risks-responsibilitis For them. Contrarily, the right will less likely look for others who are "smarter" than they, be it a government or a leader, to bear risks and responsibilities for their own lives. They are more likely to look for honest and faithful leaders. The left usually put faith in the government and the majority, and they are usually the populists and the secularists. The right usually put faith in God and in their own conscience, and they are the faithful and self-reliant. Consequently, the left are often composed with complainers and whiners, and they are noise-makers. They produce only cacophonies. The right are usually the doers and they often form the "silent majority", for they just want to live their own lives in peace and quiet. They usually make less noise.

If you truly believe that others and the governments can make better decisions as to where you should spend your own money or what school you should go to or what doctors you should see or what religion you should belong to, then you will vote for the left, and you will suffer the consequences as a result -- you will feel less of a man, less of an integrated individual, less fulfillment in your pursuit of meaning.

Weakness is that the left seeks in humanity and depends upon for their power, and as a consequence, they tend to create weak and dependent people. When you are buying into the leftist philosophy, you are actually viewing yourself as a weak being, and you are more inclined to view yourself not as a unique being, but just a number in a group, be it racial, ethnic, economic or religious. You tend to resort to numbers in your group to fight for first, NOT your liberty, but your security, in a fake way. How can a number be secure if you are no longer a self-reliant individual? How can a number be anything other than something to be used and abandoned, by the more powerful?

So do you truly believe some "smart men", some others, the majority or the governments are best fit to make decisions for you and your family? Do you really believe you can be saved, not by God, but by other men? Do you really believe a "smarter" man is a better man, and an "honest" man with less tendency to deceive, plot, intrigue, spin and twist is less of a man?

If you do, you are in deep voodoo.

Best. Kai Chen 陈凯

Scroll up

陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.kaichenblog.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556
Visitors
0 Members and 3 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: ancientgroundhog
Board Statistics
The forum has 906 topics and 2635 posts.