陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! 陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556

致右派网同人与读者 Words to Colleagues

in 陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:00 pm
by fountainheadkc • 1.397 Posts

致右派网同人与读者
Words to Colleagues, Visitors and Readers

每日一语:

Life has taught me to expect nothing, but she has to expect success to be the inevitable result of my endeavors. She taught me to seek sustenance from the endeavor itself, but to leave the result to God. --- Alan Paton

生活已教会了我不要去期待任何结果,但生活本身会期待从我的努力而来的必然成果。 生活教我从努力之中得到寄托,但把结果交给上苍。 --- Alan Paton

Dear Readers, Visitors, and the Youpai.org Colleagues:

I have been having great pleasures expressing my views and what I have learned throughout my life here on youpai.org since my participation in the great circle of this website. For that I thank Mr. Cao Changqing and Jiuyu for having introduced me to youpai.org. I have found like-minded people to communicate and share views here since I joined and contributed to this website. I want to express my gratitude to you all for this opportunity, for giving me your trust and for share an important part of your lives with me.

Since the opening of my forum (Kai Chen Forum. 陈凯论坛) on youpai.org, I have fully expressed myself and received thoughtful reponses and support from many corners of the world. I am very grateful for your response and encouragement.

I think our purpose for establishing this website has been greatly enhanced and serviced by your enthusiastic and passionate participation:

Through passionate and truthful expression of our views and opinions, we are becoming more and more clear about ourselves and our own moral, political and philosophical standings. We are improving ourselves by fully expressing our own views and engaging in meaningful discussions and debates.

Through our creativity and consistency, we are coining new concepts, new vocabulary, new expressions, new ways of doing things..., away from antiquated concepts, vocabulary, expressions and old ways of doing things by the defected Chinese culture and the evil communist spin-masters. I have already found these new concepts, new expressions, new vocabulary, new ways of doing things starting to seep into people's consciousness, subtly, slowly yet surely. We are making a difference!

Through our principles and ideals, American way, as against the Chinese way, of conceptualizing and perceiving reality starts to take hold in a small but growing and significant part of the Chinese-speaking population.

Though our shining light from American ideals on the decaying Chinese culture of despotism, moral confusion and insidious traditional nihilism, we provide conscientious voice, logical analysis, rational mindset, and great faith in goodness and God to the Chinese readers and truth-seekers.

We have come a long way, in just a short period. And we still have a long way to go and we will continue our effort with great dignity, consistency, intelligence and faith to bring about positive changes in the Chinese speaking population throughout the world, and thus optimism and hope for that part of humanity.

Best wishes to you all and I thank you again for your readership and continued participation.

Kai Chen 陈凯

Scroll up

陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.kaichenblog.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556
Visitors
0 Members and 3 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: ancientgroundhog
Board Statistics
The forum has 906 topics and 2638 posts.