陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! 陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556

中国人的道德报应 Retribution on the Chinese Corruption

in 陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:34 am
by fountainheadkc • 1.397 Posts

陈凯博客: www.kaichenblog.blogspot.com

中国人的道德报应
God's Retribution on the Chinese Moral Corruption

价值一语: Words of Value:

The Lord walks in mysterious ways. But he always manages to deliver truth and justice. --- Unknown

上苍用人所不知的方式体现着他的全能。 但无论如何他都会将真理与正义带到人间。 --- 无名者

By Kai Chen 陈凯 (Reprint 10/1/2011)

On this July 4th, there was a TV show marathon of the old "Twilight Zone" -- a classic half-hour show about life's mystery and philosophy via ordinary occurances.

In this particular episode, a former Nazi who was in charge of a concentration camp visited the camp site after the war, where he encountered the ghosts of his victims during his reign from past. He first explained to these ghosts that he was innocent of the crimes he had committed against them, saying he was just following the orders from above. Then he turned to blind denial and even sadistic euphoria to cover the guilt he could no longer escape. Finally he collapsed, being tortured by the contradictions and conflicts. He went insane.

The ghosts from his criminal past finally delivered the verdict over his crime against humanity --- Eternal Insanity.

I could not help but see the parallels between this Nazi criminal and what had happened in China and what most Chinese are doing today: They deny their responsibility and their crimes against humanity in helping an evil regime -- the Communists and Mao with their sadistic implimentation of insane policies in the name of "saving the country". Same as in Nazi Germany, what resulted from it is only the degrading, degenerating and suffering humanity.

Many are still in denial of their own crimes in Mao's many revolutions against humanity, saying it was worth the human suffering and degradation to save the "country". But same as in this episode, the inescapable contradictions and conflicts will eventually doom all the Chinese who are still in denial to the only conclusion --- the Eternal Insanity. God does indeed exist and God does indeed walk in a mysterious way to deliver truth and justice.

What we have witnessed in China today -- all the schezophrenia, all the bipolar syndrome, all the neurotic exhibition of a dying culture and polity, is exactly this inevitable outcome from the verdict by God. No matter how much the Chinese deny God, deny truth, deny justice, they will be put on trial nonetheless for their crimes against humanity. People and Mao only used each other to achieve the despicable and immoral human degradation, all in the lofty name of national unity and glory.

Maybe only in the twilight zone, they will see their own ugly faces, nihilistic essence, decaying culture and the demonic nation clearly. To them I can only say:

"Repent! Admit and decry your own crime! And only by coming back to God and humanity, you can truly save yourself."

PS. To understand this phenomenon of criminal denial, I also suggest you read a book entitled "The Willing Executioner" which depicts how the ordinary German people and German soldiers committed crimes against Jews and humanity during WWII.

Scroll up

陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.kaichenblog.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556
Visitors
0 Members and 4 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: ancientgroundhog
Board Statistics
The forum has 906 topics and 2635 posts.