陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! 陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556

你不可能“有点怀孕”On Non-committal Mindset of the Chinese

in 陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:41 pm
by fountainheadkc • 1.397 Posts

陈凯博客: www.kaichenblog.blogspot.com

你不可能“有点怀孕“
On Non-committal Mindset of the Chinese

价值一语: Words of Value:

只有难得糊涂的懦夫和一知半解的懒人才走折中之路。 --- 陈凯

Only those who take confusion and "virgin whore" as values tend to take the middle road. --- Kai chen

---------------------------------------

“中”害人; “中”育魔; “中”养鬼; “中”基懦; “中”腐灵; “中”弱智; “中”至忠; “中”无德; “中”孕暴; “中”乃无。

By Kai Chen 陈凯 (Reprint 9/28/2011)

Having read many of the essays and articles by most Chinese writers, I realize there is a fatal flaw in their pattern of thinking and behaving - They are non-committal, middle roaders. Appearantly, "中”,middle ground, is at the center of their reasoning and value judgment.

Thus, Mediocrity, Not Excellence, in anything the Chinese do, is a logical and necessary result. Taking non-committal, middle ground, is safe with minimal risk-taking. Yet it is often the morally confused and intellectually lazy who take such an approach to life. Sadly it has long become the central part of the Chinese culture and intellectual tendency. Not only people, especially the Chinese intellectuals, don't realize the harmful effect of such a tendency, such as tolerance of evil, moral confusion, evasion of individual responsibility, pseudo-science, fatalism.., they somehow treasure it and take it as pride and their cultural and intellectual identity.

They negate everything they do by taking the middle road: They want freedom without responsibility; they want individual without independence and dignity; they want democracy without liberty; they want Big Government and also want to overthrow it... The list goes on and on. In the end, as I always state, you will find they actually want "Nothingness". This is where evil lurks. Where there is nothingness, "Power" becomes everything. In everywhere that values are relative, Political Power becomes absolute. This is logical and necessary outcome of any society built upon Nihilism (Nothingness).

Thus, to combat this insidious tradition, we must be vigilant. We must make sure the words we write and spoke are with value commitment. We must prepare to take personal responsibility for everything we say and do as free individuals. Only when we ourselves start to rid off this corrupt and pernicious cultural habit, China can start to see the light of hope.

Scroll up

陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.kaichenblog.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556
Visitors
0 Members and 7 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: ancientgroundhog
Board Statistics
The forum has 906 topics and 2638 posts.