陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! 陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556

陈凯一思/中国应“被灭”不是“被救” Just a thought from Kai Chen

in 陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:21 pm
by No name specified • ( Guest )

“中国”不是要“被救”而是要“被灭”
China Needs to be Destroyed, Not Saved

陈凯一思 Just a thought from Kai Chen:

“自由人”对抗“中国人”序列

“Free Beings" vs. "Chinese" Series

8/21/13 www.kaichenblog.BlogSpot.com

中国迄今仍旧是一个尚未被启蒙的、毫无“人”的概念、毫无人性的野蛮社会。 孔儒的专制文化将“人”的概念与人性全部抽走灭净。 男女老幼、父母儿女、兄弟姐妹、等级尊卑、忠孝节义、仁义礼智信是毫无“人”性的中国的人们尊崇了几千年的伪道德、伪理念。 至今中国的人们对什么是“人”一无所知、毫无兴趣与了解。 “宦奴娼”的社会是一个未被“人性”启蒙的文化所导致的必然产物。

如二战前的纳粹德国与日本一样,中国不是应该“被救”而是因该“被灭”的社会。 只有彻底毁灭中国儒家“宦奴娼”文化与暴力建政执政的专制信仰,“人”的概念与人的尊严才有被启蒙、被萌芽的可能。 今天中国人的家庭文化仍旧是一个毫无“人”的尊严的等级专制文化。 而中国的专制社会就是中国专制家庭文化的延伸。 这也就是为什么皇权/共产社会洗脑人们的时候强调“忠孝”与“大公无私”的根本原因。

Today China is still a barbaric society without a shred notion of "human being". Despotic Confucianism plus Communism has eradicated the last remnants of humanity. Playing Confucian social roles without being aware of one's humanity is wide-spread, established pseudo morality. Today's Chinese know nothing about "humanity" and human dignity, besides playing their ascribed despotic roles. A "Eunuslawhore" (Eunuchs, Slaves, Whores) society is a necessary product.

Just as the Nazi Germany and Japan before WWII, China needs not to be "saved". China needs to be "destroyed". Only when the anti-humanity Confucian culture is destroyed entirely, a human society with individual human beings, with human dignity will become a possibility. Chinese family culture today is still the foundation of despotism in China's society. A "Eunuslawhore" society in China is only the necessary extension of the Chinese Confucian family culture in which humanity and human dignity has no place. This is also the root cause why a despotic government always wants to instill "Filial Piety" with "Loyalty" together among the population.

Last edited Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:21 am | Scroll up

RE: 陈凯一思/中国应“被灭”不是“被救” Just a thought from Kai Chen

in 陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:42 am
by fountainheadkc • 1.397 Posts

It is not logical for the Chinese to talk about "human rights", for they still don't regard themselves as humans. They always behave like "Confucian chess pieces" without a self-identity.

在一个没有“人”的概念与尊严的中国奢谈“人权”是不逻辑的。 没有个体认同的“中国人”从专制统一的第一天起就开始认为每一个人不过是“孔儒棋盘上的一个棋子”罢了。

Scroll up

in 陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:11 am
by No name specified • ( Guest )

Folks:

Like any of China's dynasties, the Chinese communist "Party Dynasty" will follow the same pattern of self-destruction at the end of the dynastic cycle. China has not moved an inch forward and has played the same "Beijing Opera" for the past two thousand years. Yet even today no one in China is interested in establishing a new culture of freedom or moving in a linear fashion into the future/unknown. The familiar pattern of moving around a circle continues. Therefore, hope is still a too remote a notion for me to contemplate.

As far as I am concerned, the "Four Essentials" a positive culture/society must aspire to have is lacking entirely in China (Individual values, Christianity, Constitution Federalism, English Language) and no one is even interested in discussing what kind of future China should have. Everyone seems to want the old dynasties, just a better dynasty than the communist one. Pitty!

Best. Kai Chen

Scroll up

in 陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:42 am
by fountainheadkc • 1.397 Posts

Comment From Fiona Zhao:

中国是什么? 它是一片疆域、一种文化、某种价值、十几亿人口,还是这一切的总和。

中共是什么?它是人类历史上最庞大的犯罪团体,几千万成员来自哪里?历次政治运动中被迫害被虐杀的生命来自哪里?至今维护中共的统治并期待中共继续执政的利益集团来自哪里?

中国传统文化是什么?纵观中国历史,几千年的朝代更替,你方唱罢我登台,不过唱的是一出戏-——专制权力的角逐。几千年的朝代轮转,除了几个可以数的上的所谓“盛世”,几乎都是涂炭生灵的暴政。发明了车裂、凌迟、腰斩的民族,接受起“活体摘取器官”来也没有什么可挣扎的。

中共和中国是怎么回事?如果中国是一片疆域,那么它就是在中国这片土地上肆虐的暴政;如果中国是一种文化,那么它不但没有对共产专制产生抗体,为什么还结出了人类历史以来最大的毒果——中共?如果中国是一种价值观,那它输送的是什么?是真理、自由、正义,还是对生命的尊重?如果中国是十几亿人口,那么当初是中国人选择了中共,所以才有今天几千万共产党员以及庞大的维护中共统治的利益集团。

真正有勇气、有操守的知识分子是勇于拿起手术刀解剖自我、解剖人性、解剖文化心态的勇者。一刀下去见到的可能是脓血、腐烂、癌症。如果只是脓血,那么挖掉再生新肢。如果已经腐烂透底,那就抛弃重建新生命。

离开对人性的真实认知就不能够真正专制和奴役。奴性和向往自由都根植于人性之中,而人类历史就是一部从奴役走向自由的历程。经过漫长的中世纪的黑暗,通过对自己文化的深刻的反思,欧洲从专制的里面走了出来,人们逐渐找到了方向。并且把对专制文化的反思、对真实的发现记录并传播开来。当孩子们从教科书中了解到人类曾经走过的黑暗,才会懂得自由的含义以及为追求自由所付出的代价。一代接一代,人类历史才能往前演进。

Scroll up

陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.kaichenblog.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556
Visitors
0 Members and 10 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: ancientgroundhog
Board Statistics
The forum has 906 topics and 2640 posts.