陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! 陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556

Kai Chen on Peng Shuai's Disappearance

in 陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! Fri Nov 19, 2021 3:34 am
by fountainheadkc • 1.397 Posts

Kai Chen on Peng Shuai's disappearance: 11/19/21

As a former Chinese professional athlete, I wholeheartedly support Peng Shuai's position with her honesty and truth-telling. I have witnessed a lot of abuses toward the Chinese women athletes by those in power with leadership position in the communist regime. I applaud and commend Peng Shuai's brave action and demand the accountability from those responsible for the abuse in the Chinese high leadership positions.

Injustice to one is injustice to all. We as free beings have a moral responsibility to voice our support for those who struggle for their freedom and dignity. The Chinese communist regime must answer for Peng Shuai's silence and disappearance.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/19/china/pen...-hnk/index.html

Scroll up

陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.kaichenblog.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556
Visitors
0 Members and 5 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: ancientgroundhog
Board Statistics
The forum has 906 topics and 2638 posts.