陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! 陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556

陈凯:什么是真实的伟大 Kai Chen on what greatness means

in 陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! Tue Aug 24, 2021 10:24 am
by fountainheadkc • 1.397 Posts

陈凯:什么是真实的伟大 Kai Chen on what greatness means: 8/23/21

Greatness is never about being perfect, but about whether one's life has a meaningful end and whether he/she strives to move toward hope and future. America is great, not because America is perfect. America is great because America always strives toward future with a moral direction embedded in the nation's founding, and with a sense of eternal optimism and hope.

Miracles do happen in life but whether one embraces a life of meaning and purpose determines whether greatness is possible in his/her life. Escape from life dooms one into eternal hopelessness and makes silent despair possible. Indeed, happiness is a choice. Indeed, miracles have happened in my life and are continuing to happen. I have nothing but gratefulness toward America and hope toward future. May God continues to bless you - my beloved America.

https://www.amazon.com/One-Billion-Journ...m/dp/1425985025

Last edited Tue Aug 24, 2021 10:27 am | Scroll up

陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.kaichenblog.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556
Visitors
0 Members and 5 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: ancientgroundhog
Board Statistics
The forum has 906 topics and 2638 posts.