陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! 陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556

尊神vs. 崇魔 “In God We Trust” vs. “In Devil We Worship”

in 陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:39 am
by fountainheadkc • 1.397 Posts

“In God We Trust” vs. “In Devil We Worship”
尊神vs. 崇魔

By Kai Chen 陈凯 June 23, 2010 Reprint 10/16/2011

www.kaichenblog.blogspot.com

陈凯一语: Kai Chen’s Words:

Hacienda La Puente Unified School District’s decision to invite the Chinese communist government, with its funding, teachers and educational material, into our high school classrooms violates the spirit of “Pledge of Allegiance” that the School Board members recite every time they meet. Can “In God We Trust” go hand in hand with “In Devil We Worship”? Tossing poison mushrooms into our salad and adding fecal matter into our dishes to achieve “cultural diversity” and “moral relativism” will only corrupt and pervert our moral judgment and divide America. There can never be a “Virgin Whore”. Neither can there ever be a “Devil God”. --- Kai Chen

哈崗学区的邀请中共党政教材与资助进入美国中学课堂的决定是与“忠诚美国誓言”的精神截然相违背的。 “我们只相信神”的美国精神能与“崇毛崇权崇魔”的中共党政的邪灵共存和谐吗? 将毒蘑菇拌在我们的沙拉里,将粪便搅在我们的饭碗中去达到美左所谓的“多样化”与“道德相对”和“文化等同”是与美国宪法与独立宣言的精神背道而驰的。 世界上从没有过“婊子牌坊”,也不可能有“鬼神同舞”。 --- 陈凯

------------------------------------------------------

(Above painting was displayed in the Alhambra City Hall in 2007, in a Chinese New Year’s Day art exhibit. My protest against such display resulted in the removal of it from the City Hall. )

In the spring of 2007, a painting of Mao and Washington together was displayed in the Alhambra City Hall, under the disguise of celebration of Chinese New Year – the Year of Pig. After I learned about this perverse display, I protested to the City Hall officials, demanding its removal. (To learn about this issue, click on this link: http://www.kaichenforum.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4502 ) Ever since then I have found myself in a constant battle against an insidious, yet very dangerous moral confusion/perversion in America, not just among the Chinese Americans, but among most Americans with a leftist-liberal bent.

My current battle over Hacienda La Puente Unified School District’s decision to allow the communist Chinese regime to fund a “Confucius Classroom”, to provide the teaching personnel and material for such a program, only demonstrates how deep and how pervasive this moral perversion/corruption has infected and contaminated America.

“… One nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.” Before each School Board meeting convenes, all attendants stand up with their hand on their chests and chant “Pledge of Allegiance to the United States”. Watching some of the School Board members who voted to allow “Confucius Classroom” into our high schools, with their pretentious and wooden expressions, I don’t know whether I want to laugh or I want to cry. Don’t they know their own very action/decision has already violated everything they are saying in their Pledge of Allegiance?

“One Nation Under God”, but they are inviting a Communist Party-State that is Anti-God, that is acting as God and above God to its own citizens, into our classroom to pervert American values, to sabotage the foundation of this Constitutional Republic. “With liberty and justice for all”, don’t they know they are condoning a murderous communist regime that denies justice and liberty to all the Chinese citizens, by making it (the People’s Republic) sound normal and acceptable to our youngsters? “Indivisible”, how can the School Board action not be divisive when they want to add water to our gas tank, to force matter and anti-matter together, to spin right and wrong/good and evil/truth and falsehood into a pot of confusion? They want to mix God and Devil into one, using “moral relativism”, “multi-culturalism”, “diversity” to muddy the water and poison our mindset and that of our children. Their tool? Marxist material dialectics with a Chinese yin-yang mentality – good is evil, truth is falsehood, right is wrong. Everything is only spinning around the axis of nothingness. Only political power is absolute and that political power, like Mao said, only comes from the muzzles of guns.

Jay Chen, a School Board member and one of the main advocates for inviting the communist regime of China into our classrooms, posted this message on my blog ( www.kaichenblog.blogspot.com ) in his attack on my position:

“There are no perfect countries in this world. You have chosen to move to one that was built on the backs of African slaves and Chinese coolie labor, that interned Japanese Americans for no crime other than ancestry, that refused to allow non-whites and women to vote, and that most recently invaded another country based on false pretense.

As someone who seems so obsessed with justice and liberty, have you somehow managed to justify these atrocities in your mind? If so then you are sicker than your writings reveal.”

To equate China and America morally seems to be the link for all the likes of Jay Chen. To them, the struggle in America to rid of slavery equates the worship of a State-slavery in China today. The internment of the Japanese Americans during WWII equates the Chinese Laogai (a gulag system in China to reeducate/punish dissidents) today. The collateral damage during American war against terror equates the deliberate murdering of innocent civilians during 9/11.., etc. The list of lies/deceptions goes on for these morally perverted zombies.

No wonder nowadays in America, you have people like Thomas Friedman of NY Times openly admiring the Chinese communist despotism, wishing the American left can have the same absolute power to “fundamentally transform” America, forcing its will on American population. No wonder nowadays you have “Mao’s Kitchen” and “Mao’s Diner” dotted all over American landscape. (I saw with my own eyes American youths eating in these establishments, quite obliviously and complacently, not knowing the posters right above them is saying (in Chinese) “Down with American Imperialism” and other anti-humanity, anti-freedom, communist slogans used during the murderous Chinese Cultural Revolution). No wonder nowadays you have Mao’s statue sitting in a dignified posture among the likes of Winston Churchill and Charles De Gaulle in the Nixon Library. No wonder nowadays you have Obama officials quoting Mao all the time and Mao’s image hanging among the White House Christmas tree ornaments. No wonder….

When Jay Chen and his girlfriend rounded up some Hacienda School District’s students, using them as tools to advance their political agendas, making them hold signs that says something like “Let us learn” by confusing the issues to attack the opponents positions, I couldn’t help but recall the years of the Cultural Revolution in China in which Mao used, abandoned and tortured the youths of China to advance his political agendas. Everyone ended up as the victims of Mao’s political scheme. The same game is being played by Jay Chen and the likes, even before the “Confucius Classroom” is implemented. So this is not so much of my feeling repugnant over the implementation of such a program. It is about the political cultural decay/degeneration in America that has been carefully orchestrated by the liberal left through mainstream media and American higher education of which people like Jay Chen are its products.

Is America a nation under God, or is it a government acting as God or positioning itself above God? Is America a nation governed by laws, or is it governed by men? Is American Constitution truly a suicide pact that allows anti-freedom, anti-God, anti-human, anti-life elements such as that represented by the Chinese communist regime to pervert, diminish, sabotage and eliminate this great nation that is the last hope, the last bastion of human freedom? We the American people must face this dangerous assault head on from American liberal left with their ubiquitous “political correctness”, and from the mortal threat of a mutated communism represented by China – a sworn enemy of human freedom. I for one will fulfill my duty as a free being. I hope you all will as well.

Scroll up

RE: 尊神vs. 崇魔 “In God We Trust” vs. “In Devil We Worship”

in 陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:39 am
by fountainheadkc • 1.397 Posts

施化︰愛國還是愛人,請選一個……
Love China or Respect Human Beings, Choose one...

陈凯一语: 我想用“尊重人”而不是“爱人”更好一些。 一个没有人的尊严的文化是不可能有“爱”的表达的。 你用不着“爱”什么人,也不可能爱任何人,如果个体的人连基本的尊严都没有。

Kai Chen's Words: I suggest using "respect human beings" to replace "love human beings". Without basic human dignity, there can never be "love". You don't have to love anyone, and you are not capable to love everyone, if individual human beings have no dignity and self-respect.

陈凯博客: www.kaichenblog.blogspot.com

作者 : 施化 2010-06-25 12:00 AM

端午節紀念屈原,華人圈子里又開了一場“愛國大討論”。對同胞們的愛國感情,我從來也沒有懷疑過。為了“國家”名譽,他們會拋棄一切︰無論是價值準則,道德修養,常識規範,還是子孫後代的福祉。如果讓一群愛國華人回答︰“愛國還是愛人,請選一個……”,估計選擇後者的寥寥無幾。瀏覽一下任何時間的任何中文論壇,就知道這種結論來的不是無緣無故。一年多前我寫過一篇《愛國不如愛人》,讀者反饋大部分是“愛國和愛人是不矛盾的”,即愛國等于愛人。網上搜索一下“愛國”“愛人”的相關詞條,會發現幾乎主要結果都是“愛國”在先,附帶著“愛人”。

看了最近幾天紀念屈原的討論,忽然意識到,在中國,“愛國”由來已久,已經成為這個民族血液的一部分,難解難分。屈原愛的是戰國七雄之一的楚國,但是經過歷代文人主要是御用文人的加工,他變成了“忠君愛國”的最早化身。屈原早年官當得很大,深受楚懷王信任。但由于自身性格耿直驕傲,加之他人讒言與排擠,逐漸被楚懷王疏遠。前305年,因屈原反對與秦國訂立的**棘之盟,被楚懷王逐出郢都,流落到漢北。屈原在流放期間,寫了大量詩文,作品中洋溢著對楚地楚風的眷戀和報國的熱情。其文字華麗,想象奇特,比喻新奇。前278年,秦國大將白起攻破了郢都,屈原在絕望和悲憤之下懷大石投汨羅江而死。傳說當地百姓投下粽子喂魚以此防止屈原遺體被魚所食,後來就形成了端午節。

歷史的偶然會轉化為必然。屈原的文學才華是偶然。同時的楚國大夫有很多,被後人記住的卻只有屈原,主要是因為他的不朽文字。可是這個偶然經過千年錘煉就變成了中國文化的必然——“愛國”。秦始皇統一中國也有偶然性。當時的主流文化儒學,推崇先秦的禮樂而不是秦皇的暴政,只不過嘴巴不敵刀槍,被殺光了。久而久之,自漢以下直到黨國,秦政就成了必然。由此推論,下一種必然,也許仍要經過某種偶然來實現。這是後話。

“國家”也就是某個統治集團,只不過是千年歷史長河中一個短暫的概念。甚至不是統治集團概念的“國家”比如國土、鄉土、民族等,也都沒有人的概念雋永。國土的版圖、鄉土的風俗、民族的血統,千百年來都在變化。只有人的概念不變,千年以前的人體解剖結果還和現在一樣。“楚國”這個概念就是短暫的,今天還有幾個人生活在“楚國”?屈原所報忠的“楚國”,絕對不是一種最高或最珍貴的普世價值。而不變的人,才最終值得重視、研究和崇拜。可惜屈原不珍惜生命價值,否則就不會去投江。

對堅持“愛國等于愛人”的朋友,我的提問很簡單︰中國以外的人,你愛不愛?我相信他們會感到困惑︰“我愛的當然是中國人,和外國人無關”。這樣問題就來了︰既然世界上只有中國人才值得你愛,別的不值,推論結果只有兩種︰要麼別國的人不是人,要麼你愛的只是人的某種屬性而不是人本身。可惜,經過任何方式的醫學鑒定,任何一個國家和人種的人都是人。所以,除非你的“愛人”是假的,否則“愛國”確實不能替代“愛人”。事實證明,的確還有一種超越國界的“愛人”存在,無法用“愛國”取代,比如聯合國的《世界人權宣言》。

為什麼人們必須放棄某種較低的價值信仰,轉而追求更高的價值信仰?這是為了人的存在本身,為了自己和後代的永久利益。“愛國”的信仰,只是在某個特定的歷史階段、特定的環境中產生積極作用,不永久產生積極作用。當你的家鄉出現外來勢力侵犯威脅的時候,“愛國”可以捍衛你的安全。除此之外,“愛國”的副作用大于正作用。

首先,如果你非常愛國,愛到“忘我”的地步,你的眼中就沒有人的存在必要了。因為不但你不愛的外國人是人,被你忘掉的“我”也是人,如果說這些“人”為了“國”都是可以放棄或不屑一顧的,這種為了國而可以忘卻人、摧殘人的價值,會是一種非人道甚至非人類的價值。其次,假如你極力推崇這種價值,就不能禁止別人也推崇。世界上另外四分之三的人類,如果都像你一樣為了他的國來排斥和摧殘你,只有四分之一的中國人,將要受的苦難就不言而喻了,我們的後代可能將無法生存。

你說,不會,其他國家的人都還尊重人權,不會來迫害我的。這何等可笑?你不去尊重人家,卻指望人家來尊重你?你的價值準則,道德修養,常識規範都掉進了“國家”的黑洞里,消失了。

歷史是中國的宗教,而人是歷史的主角。中國堆積如山的歷史著作,不知道為什麼,很少甚至不研究主角人,只關心發生的事件。經過幾千年的演變,“國家”是如何成了今天中國人最高和最珍貴的價值的,這里面有很多東西值得研究。

Scroll up

陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.kaichenblog.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556
Visitors
0 Members and 8 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: ancientgroundhog
Board Statistics
The forum has 906 topics and 2638 posts.