陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! 陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556

撤除毛像征签名 Signature Collection to Remove Mao

in 陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:57 pm
by fountainheadkc • 1.397 Posts

Remove the Most Anti-America Symbol in a Most American Institution Immediately
撤除毛像征签名

June 15, 2009

Mao - the biggest mass murderer in Nixon Presidential Library 尼克松图书馆中的毛与周铜像
Link to Mao's Statue photo:
http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/254...041976083ImbIKX

When has the most notorious, the biggest mass murderer in human history become one of the "world leaders"? Why does Mao - the murderer of more than 70,000,000 Chinese people in peace time get enshrined in one of the most prestigious US presidential libraries? Why does interest trump over values in America nowadays? Let's go to Nixon Library in Yorba Linda, California to witness a most distressing and despicable scene in American political cultural landscape. There Mao's statue along with Zhou's statue sit in a dignified and heroic posture, enshrined as some kind of saviors of the world. What has happened to America?

Today we as freedom-loving new immigrants from China and American citizens, demand the immediate removal of Mao and Zhou's statues from the Nixon Library. They should be discarded to where they truly belong - the garbage bin of human history. We are to collect signatures of those whose consciences still remain, who still demand that the historical wrongs must be righted. Butchers of innocent people, the sworn enemy of freedom with American blood in Korea and Vietnam wars should never be eulogized and commemorated. It is the victims of communism who must be remembered and whose deaths and grievances must be addressed.

Hereby we are to appeal to the board of directors of the Nixon Library to remove Mao and Zhou's statues immediately from the premises of the library and dispose them in a proper fashion.

The initiators of the signature collection: Kai Chen, Henry Zhang, Jojo Guo, Decheng Lu.
Petitioners to contact via email: elecshadow@aol.com or henryzz65@yahoo.com or phone: 323-734-3071

曾几何时人类历史上最大的屠夫杀人狂成了一个世界领袖? 为什么毛泽东,一个在和平时期杀害了70,000,000 中国人的魔鬼成了在最代表美国自由精神的总统图书馆里的圣人? 为什么今天在美国利益超过了原则价值成为了人们的主宰? 那我们就到在加州橘子县的尼克松纪念图书馆去见证一下这个最使人沮丧恶心的事实吧。 在那里毛与周的铜像被以一种被崇敬的姿态展示在一个最显著的位置,似乎他们被尊崇成了救世主。 一个道德罪正在被一种道德的无知与混乱所犯下。

今天我们作为热爱自由的来自中国的新移民和美国公民诚恳地与愤怒地呼吁将毛与周的铜像马上从尼克松纪念图书馆中撤除。 恶魔屠夫的形象早就应该被抛到历史的垃圾堆里去了。 我们在此征集签名并向所有良知尚存的人们呼吁:那些双手沾满了中国人,美国人与世界人们鲜血的屠夫与自由的天敌绝不应在美国被纪念与崇拜。 人们应该记住的是那些千千万万的无辜的在共产专制下的被虐杀的受害者们。

我们在此要求尼克松纪念图书馆的负责人马上将毛与周的铜像撤除并销毁。

请求发起人:陈凯,张汉废,郭树人 鲁德成
志愿签名者请洽: 电邮 – elecshadow@aol.com or henryzz65@yahoo.com 电话: 323-734-3071

--------------------------------------------------

Kai Chen
1705 Victoria Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90019
Email: elecshadow@aol.com
Phone: 323-734-3071
June 16, 2009

Mr. Tim Naftali: (Director of the Nixon Presidential Library and Museum)
Nixon Presidential Library and Museum
18001 Yorba Linda Blvd.
Yorba Linda, CA 92886
Phone: 714-983-9120, 714-993-5075

Dear Director Tim Naftali:

My wife and I visited the Nixon Presidential Library & Museum a few months ago. When I went to the section with display of bronze figures of “world leaders”, I was shocked to have found that Mao’s figure along with Zhou’s figure was displayed in a prominent position with intention to glorify and romanticize the biggest mass murderer in human history. (70,000,000 Chinese, many millions of Cambodians, many American soldiers killed in Korea and Vietnam, along with countless people still suffering misery/death under the current communist regime in China.)

The gross moral confusion and corruption in the decision made to display such figures horrified my wife and me. I am collecting signatures for a petition to remove and dismantle Mao and Zhou’s statues from the Nixon Library & Museum. I attach the petition form with this letter for your attention and reference.

Please contact me if you have already made the decision to remove Mao and Zhou’s statues from the premises of the facility.

With respect. Kai Chen

Last edited Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:00 pm | Scroll up

RE: 撤除毛像征签名 Signature Collection to Remove Mao

in 陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:01 pm
by fountainheadkc • 1.397 Posts

Attacks on me and this petition begins
愤青宦奴娼出来了

陈凯一语:

愤青宦奴娼开始出来攻击我与我同仁一起发起的倡议书了。 自由的力量正在与专制的力量进行殊死的搏斗。 我希望每一个有良知的人,每一个自由人拿出你的勇气站出来为美国的价值而博争,为你与你后代的自由与幸福而博争。 你正在这个殊死的博争之中。 --- 陈凯

The angry youths, the Eunuslawhores now come out to attack me and the petition to remove Mao statue from the Nixon Library/Museum. The force of good and the force of evil now engage in a deadly struggle. I call for every man/woman with conscience, every free soul to pluck up your courage to fight for what America is about, to fight for your and your children's freedom and happiness. The fight is on. --- Kai Chen
[/size]

[size=24]Attacks on me and this petition begins:

Wenshan said...

you never really know how the world at a whole evaluates Mao's contribution to the Chinese people and the third-world people. With personal prejudice and hatred, you carry out this petition and will only end up being a laughstock. The former president had has own choice and will to retain Mao's statue there and that is not your choice. Of course you may choose to set your father's statue at your own home or any museum that you donate money no matter whether other people like him or not but you have no right to change the former Present N.'s will. Show respect President N please. On the other hand, I must point out your understanding of great people is of narrow mind. You say that Mao killed a lot of people; my question is which so-called great people, including those forefathers of America, was free of history of killing, and massive killing? Mao was of course formidable to President N.and the formidability existed in the mind of N. but not in yours since you have never been the real rival of Mao. In Mao's days you would have been nothing; today, you are still nothing which can be best exhibited by the response from the people that your letter is addressed to. Cheers with your cause of anti-Mao campaign; but predictably Maoists in world will win. If you want to be great too, be Mao or be Nixon.

June 28, 2009 7:45 AM

Kai Chen said...

Dear all:

Now attack on me begins. Freedom and tyranny now engage in a deadly battle against one another. May your yearning and pursuit for freedom and liberty triumph over your fear of tyranny and moral confusion/corruption.

Best. Kai Chen

June 28, 2009 7:56 AM

Scroll up

陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.kaichenblog.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556
Visitors
0 Members and 5 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: ancientgroundhog
Board Statistics
The forum has 906 topics and 2638 posts.