陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! 陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556

没有个体的社会--人民等于政府 People = Government

in 陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:07 am
by fountainheadkc • 1.397 Posts

没有个体的社会--人民等于政府
Without Individuals -- People = Government

每日一语:

在一个没有个体的社会中,人民就是政府的代言词。 在中国,如果你将所有标号中的“人民”换成“政府”,你就会看到中国社会真实的性质。 为人民服务=为政府服务。 --- 陈凯

In a society without individual identity, "people" is only another phrase for "government". In China, if you replace all the phrase "people" with the phrase "government", you can clearly see the nature of the Chinese society. "Serve the people" actually means "Serve the government". --- Kai Chen

-----------------------------------------------------------

Dear Visitors:

In all the despotic tyrannies, "people" is a holy word and worshipped by all. But if you think a little deeper, you will see that the word "people" is only synonymous with the word "government". In those societies, the first task for the despots to stabilize their regimes is always to replace the word "government" with the word "people".

Semantic deception serves a tyranny very well. Today in China, still very few people can see this truth. And somehow the phrase "people", actually the phrase "government", is still like God to be worshipped. If the Chinese will ever wake up from their spiritual and intellectual stupor, they can finally see that they are the biggest victims of their own deceptive language. Then and maybe then, they can finally muster some courage and clarity to say:

"The hell with "people". I have had enough of this bull shit. Fuck "people"! I want my own liberty and dignity."

Serve the people = Serve the government

People's Republic of China = Government's Republic of China

People's Liberation Army = Government's Liberation Army

People's Court = Government's Court

People's police = Government's police

To give just a few examples. Maybe when you finally see what I see, you can finally start to establish some individual identity of yourself. That is the true beginning of freedom/liberty in China. That is the true foundation of any meaningful democracy.

Best. Kai Chen 陈凯

Scroll up

陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.kaichenblog.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556
Visitors
0 Members and 8 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: ancientgroundhog
Board Statistics
The forum has 906 topics and 2640 posts.