陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! 陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556

奥运自由衫的久远影响 The Lasting Effect of Olympic Freedom T-shirt

in 陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:04 am
by fountainheadkc • 1.397 Posts

奥运自由衫的久远影响
The Lasting Effect of Olympic Freedom T-shirt

每日一语:

奥运自由衫全球运动已在北京奥运结束时告一段落。 但它长久而深远的影响将持续下去。 我深深钦佩胡佳与齐志勇先生的道德勇气并衷心感谢他们把奥运自由衫的精神通过他们的行动传遍全球。 --- 陈凯

Olympic Freedom T-shirt Global Movement has ended with the closing ceremony of the Beijing Olympics. But the profound impact this movement generated will last for a long time to come. I admire the moral courage of Mr. Hu Jia and Mr. Qi Zhiyong for their conscientious actions to bring the spirit of this movement throughout China and the world. --- Kai Chen

-----------------------------------------------------------

博迅报道

23日下午北京六四伤残者齐志勇从外地回北京。奥运前的7月22日开始齐志勇就被宣武区国保带出北京。此次二个“奥运”使齐志勇离开北京整整二个月,也是他软禁史上最长一次软禁在外地。齐志勇对朋友说:回北京仿佛有隔世之感,残奥会是全世界残疾人盛大节日,把他这标准残疾人轰出北京软禁起来,只能说明当局心虚。齐志勇表示将一如既往为六四呐喊。

[博讯首发,转载请注明出处]- 支持此文作者/记者(博讯 boxun.com)

Scroll up

陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.kaichenblog.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556
Visitors
0 Members and 7 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: ancientgroundhog
Board Statistics
The forum has 906 topics and 2640 posts.