陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! 陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556

真正可怕的是你自身的恐惧感 You Should Fear Fear Itself

in 陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:35 am
by fountainheadkc • 1.397 Posts

真正可怕的是你自身的恐惧感
The Only Thing You Should Fear is Fear Itself

每日一语:

The only thing we have to fear is fear itself. --- F.D. Roosevelt

真正可怕的是你自身的恐惧感. --- 罗斯福总统

Aren't you so tired of your own fear that controls you all your life? --- Kai Chen

你难道还没有对那个控制了你一生的内心的恐惧感厌倦了吗?! --- 陈凯

--------------------------------------------------------

Dear Visitors:

Fear is the only effective weapon in the hands of despotism and tyranny. And fear is not out there. Fear is in our own hearts and mind.

As long as the Chinese communist regime controls that fear deep in your heart and mind, it controls your entire life and it will enslave you till the day you die. In my darkest hours in China, in that moment of succumbing to my inner weaknesses, what I detested most was that dreaded sense of fear. I despised myself for that moment of weakness and fear, worrying about my own future and the lives of my loved ones. Yet I have long realized that indeed it is that fear that is the strongest weapon in the hands of the Chinese communist regime.

They/communist regime held my love for basketball as hostage against me, using my own fear. They held my love for my family as hostage against me, using my own fear. They held my physical desire for opposite sex as hostage against me, using my own fear. They held my uncertainties toward future as hostage against me, using my own fear. They held my yearning toward a better future as hostage against me, using my own fear.... And I took the bait and became a fish dangling on a string of fear, not knowing when, where and how I would become the next victim on the chapping board of the despots. I was tired, so tired of such a dreaded feeling. I revolted.

I decided I would not fear again. I decided that my spirit, my entire being was so exhausted by this constant fear. I decided that the health of my spiritual being was much more important than the perpetuation of my physical being. I decided to stand up like a man. I decided I would live like a man with freedom and dignity and if I die I would die like a man with freedom and dignity. I was so tired of being in constant fear that I indeed revolted. I revolted against the despots. I revolted against my own weaknesses and fear. I revolted against that inner most sense of helplessness and despair. I revolted against that something which was holding me back from fulfilling all my potentials as a human being. I indeed revolted.

Now I live as a free being; I fulfill myself as a human being; I enjoy everything from nature to other free beings as a human being; I brave through my own fear as a human being. I live as God intends a human being to live - with joy, with happiness, with dignity, with love, with passion, with endless possibilities.

Indeed I have done it. I have freed myself from my own fear and helplessness. I have freed myself toward that infinite human potential. I have freed myself toward God.

I sincerely hope you will do the same, and you will free yourself from the cocoon of fear toward becoming a beautiful butterfly, exhibiting your freedom and beauty in the boundless skies, shamelessly enjoy what God has meant you to be.

My best wishes to you all. Kai Chen 陈凯

Scroll up

陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.kaichenblog.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556
Visitors
0 Members and 3 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: ancientgroundhog
Board Statistics
The forum has 907 topics and 2636 posts.