陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! 陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556

灾难将永远跟随崇魔的社会 Devil Worship in China

in 陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:41 am
by fountainheadkc • 1.397 Posts

灾难将永远跟随崇魔的社会
Devil Worshipping Always Has Grave Consequences

每日一语:

从秦始皇到毛匪中共,崇尚恶魔的社会与人群将永远被灾难所折磨。 这是正义所赋予的后果。 无人可以改变这种必然的因果效应。

所有的恶魔都是以反人谋强权为基点的。 跟随,容忍恶魔的人们也是同样。 天灾虽然不分地域,但胡造的建筑,无理性的市政,只求政治的项目,擅走捷径而误入歧途的文化心态,反人性的一胎制、、,都造成与加重了天灾。 如果中国崇魔的文化心态不改变,更大的灾难正等待着那些追随恶魔的人们。 --- 陈凯

From the Qin Emperor to Mao's communist overlords, China's people have always been tortured by disasters, mostly man-made. In many ways, this is a just consequence, a retribution to a people that worships devil, in rejection of God, without any remorse and repentance. No one in the world will change this logical and inevitable causal relations.

Devil everywhere is based only on one thing - pursuit of absolute power at any human cost. Those who follow the devil pursue the same without realizing the biggest victims are themselves. Indeed natural disasters can occur anywhere in the world, but human suffering will vary a great deal. Shoddy construction, irrational plan, big political project like the Three Gorges' Dam, irrational policy making by the whim of a few, expediency rather than vision with moral and rational guidance, habit of convenience regardless consequences, one-child policy..., all contribute to immense human misery and suffering in time of disasters.

Repent! People on the mainland of the East Asia. Repent. As long as you still worship devil but not God, bigger disasters are still ahead, waiting for you. --- Kai Chen

--------------------------------------------------------

Dear Visitors:

If a human being has mental and spiritual problems, if he or she is not a happy, positive and productive entity, the negativity and conflict will reflect and manifest on his or her physical health as well.

The same can be said about a country/culture as well. If a country/culture is sick and evil, the people in that country/culture will suffer the immense misery and torture, not only by men, but by God and nature as well. Those who tolerate and worship devil, regardless where they are from, be it Nazi Germany, Imperial Japan, USSR, PRC, North Korea, will always taste the bitter fruit they have planted themselves in the first place. The big earthquake in China yesterday was only to foretell what is coming soon to the Chinese people, a people who willingly subject and submit themselves to the Devil. They must bear the ultimate responsibility as individuals who castrate themselves entirely off morality, freedom, dignity, justice, all in a mindless and demented pursuit of absolute power for a collective under devil.

The Sichuan earthquake eerily reminds me of another huge earthquake I went through in 1976 in Beijing. Almost 300,000 people perished in that earthquake in Tangshan. That was only a few months before Mao's demise. Now only a couple of months before the Beijing Olympics, a giant earthquake happens. Many in China, especially those in authority will say it is only a coincident. But I see more, I see the last straw that broke the camel's back. Something is bond to give in soon.

The Chinese communist dynasty will never escape the inescapable logic of a dynastic cycle - it will weaken exponentially as time passes. Now the overlord has to call out the new Boxers to preserve a feeble dynasty, much like what happened during the last episode of the Qing Dynasty.

Let's brace for a bigger earthquake soon to erupt in China.

Best. Kai Chen 陈凯

Scroll up

陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.kaichenblog.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556
Visitors
0 Members and 10 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: ancientgroundhog
Board Statistics
The forum has 906 topics and 2640 posts.