陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! 陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556

我对在北京法新社记者的回答 My Response

in 陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:38 am
by fountainheadkc • 1.397 Posts

我对在北京法新社记者的回答
My Response to a AFP Reporter in Beijing

Dear Francois:

Sure you can ask me anything related to the Beijing Olympics. I will do my best to assist you in this regard.

http://www.youpai.org/forums/viewtopic.p...d4c8c13c36d156d

Above link is in my forum regarding my basketball career in China. Some photos in it are about political indoctrination when I was with Chinese National Basketball Team. I doubt that you can open the link due to the Chinese internet policing. I will try to paste and attach the photos to this email. See below:

If you read Chang and Halliday's book "Mao - The Unknown Story", you know that many events recorded by the communist history books are sheerly manufactured. Now before the Beijing Olympics, the Party-State wants to re-brainwash the entire population, aiming at legitimizing an illegitimate and criminal regime. To milk the 2008 Beijing Olympics for a much needed fountain of youth to rejuvenate a dying regime is exactly what the Beijing government has in mind. Now the torch has to go through the Long March route again. The lies about history will be retold again and again through the course of the Beijing Olympics. The world and the Chinese population will be re-submitted into a hallucination induced by some man-made deceptive history.

No wonder nowadays the Chinese "angry youths/slaves" are more aggressively hostile toward the West and the US, thanks to the communist repeated brainwash. All the Chinese, and even many in the West, are thus becoming increasingly historical handicaps. So this is China's claim that the free world who protests the Beijing Olympics is trying to "politicizing the Olympics" while they, the communist regime is aggressively using the Olympics to numb people's conscience, to distort history, to make people forget the communist crimes and atrocities against humanity in the past and the present, and to legitimize a regime on the verge of collapse due to its total lack of moral foundation. While most communist officials send their offspring overseas for the fear of a sudden collapse of the regime, they nonetheless will do everything to perpetuate the regime by deceiving the Chinese population. The biggest victims are the Chinese people. This so called torch relay inside of China, along the route of Long March and some former residences of the communist criminal leaders, is only one of the attempts to solidify and legitimize the shaky regime.

If you have more questions, please don't hesitate to contact me. Best. Kai Chen (See attachment)

My blog: http://www.kaichenblog.blogspot.com, My personal site: www.freewebs.com/oneinabillion

This is a propaganda photo from 1970 when the entire National Basketball Team marched part of the route of Long March. I am at the far left. Yao Ming's mother, still a young girl, being the tallest in the women's team, marched second in the procession, following the captain.

Same period in 1970 when we went through political indoctrination on the route of Long March, we the National Basketball Team, B-team, stayed where Mao had stayed, the Golden Bull Hotel in Sichuan Province. I am the one sitting far left in front.

1970's photo of the entire Chinese National Basketball Teams (men's and women's) in front of the historical Zunyi Meeting in the Long March, where Mao's domination over the communist party was confirmed. Left arrow points to Yao Ming's mother. Right arrow is where I was.

-----------------------------------------------------------

In a message dated 5/7/2008 3:12:57 A.M. Pacific Daylight
Time,

Francois.BOUGON@afp.com writes:

Hi François Bougon from the AFP in Beijing, I'm just preparing a story about the torch relay inside China, I realized that the torch will pass through some "red tourism hot spots", like Jinggangshan, Shaoshan, Zunyi, Yan'an, the birthplaces of Deng Xiaoping, Jiang Zemin, Hu Jintao, I would like to ask you some questions about that:

-- Can we say this torch relay is a kind of Long March "revisited"? Some can say it's a new evidence of how China uses the torch relay for political means? What's your opinion?

Cheers

Scroll up

陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.kaichenblog.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556
Visitors
0 Members and 6 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: ancientgroundhog
Board Statistics
The forum has 906 topics and 2640 posts.