陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! 陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556

我是一个灭奴主义者 In Essence I am An Abolitionist

in 陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:28 pm
by fountainheadkc • 1.397 Posts

我是一个灭奴主义者--陈凯
In Essence I am An Abolitionist/Kai Chen

陈凯一语: Kai Chen's Words:

至今世界媒体仍不知如何对我(陈凯)定义。 有的称我是民运人士,有的称我是人权活动者,有的称我是异见分子,有的称我是反共人士、、、 我现在给我自己标一个定义 -- Abolitionist 灭奴主义人士。

我从不认为任何专制奴役制度下会有人权。 我也从不认为任何中国的朝代曾经产生过,或会产生什么民主。 我更不认为中国的未来会/应建立在中国的过去。 你可以想象美国的“奴隶解放宣言”(Emancipation Proclamation)会表示奴隶们应在奴隶制下享有更多的人权吗? 你能想象美国的“独立宣言”(Declaration of Independence)会承认没有自由的民主吗? 你能想象在一个没有真实道德信仰的社会会有“人被创来平等”(All men are created equal)的理念吗? 你能想象在一个没有个体价值的政治文化中会有“人民”(We the People)吗?

今天我在此(右派网上)正式宣称我(陈凯),我相信我的右派同仁们也都会宣称我们,是灭奴主义者(们)-- Abolitionist(s). 我坚信人被创平等,并具有被创就拥有的自然与不可被任何人剥夺的权利 -- 生命权,自由权和一个人对幸福渴望与追求权。 我不承认任何强权与多数对我生命的主宰,对我自由的践踏,对我幸福的剥夺,对我尊严的侮辱。

我生命的使命就是要消灭一切奴役人的制度与文化,不管它是国家奴役制,文化奴役制,朝代奴役制,偶像奴役制,祖宗奴役制,多数奴役制、、、。 我只尊循上苍赋予人类的终极普世的道德价值。 那就是真理,正义,自由与人的尊严。

我是一个自由人。 我是一个彻底的灭奴主义者。

Today the world media has yet to know how to define who I (Kai Chen) am. Some say that I belong to the category of democracy advocates. Some say that I am a human rights activist. Some say I am a political dissident. Some say I am an anti-communist.... I want to use this opportunity here to put a label on myself. I am an Abolitionist.

I have never recognized that there is such a thing as human rights under despotism and tyranny. I have never thought that there is such a thing as democracy in Chinese dynastic history, or in such a despotic culture there can develop democratic institutions. Furthermore, I have never considered such a possibility that China's future will be and should be in China's past. Can you imagine that in American "Emancipation Proclamation" President Lincoln would call for a more perfect slavery by improving human rights under such a diabolical system? Can you imagine that in American "Declaration of Independence" Thomas Jefferson would call for democracy without fundamental rights from God - our creator? Can you imagine that a notion of "All men are created equal" would come from a society of moral nihilism? Can you imagine that a society without concept of individual liberty can truly have meaningful people?

Today here on Youpai.org I solemnly declare, I believe all my Youpai.org colleagues will declare with me, that I am truly, an Abolitionist, that we are truly Abolitionists. I believe that all men are created equal and that we are endowed by our creator with certain inalienable rights such as life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. I do not recognize any power from men over my life, liberty, happiness and dignity, regardless how strong or how many they are.

I have a destiny to fulfill - a calling to follow: I want to abolish all slavery, be it state slavery, cultural slavery, ancestral slavery, man-made saints slavery, or slavery by a tyranny of majority.... I only follow the universal and eternal human values put forth by our creator -- Truth, Justice, Liberty and Human Dignity.

I am a free man. And I am the ultimate Abolitionist.

--------------------------------------------------------

Dear Visitors: (By Kai Chen, Reprint 12/28/2011)

For some time I have been passive and letting the outside world, the media label me with all sorts of titles that are un-befitting to who I am.

I hereby want to define myself, and define those who identify with me and the principles of Youpai.org, as an Abolitionist(s). This is an attempt to invent a new image and new terminology for who I am and who we are as a group. Indeed abolishing all kinds of slavery is the goal and the destiny of Youpai.org of which I am a proud member.

I advise from now on any one of us will call our group a group of Abolitionists, parallel with those staunch anti-slavery people during the American Civil War. This terminology will distinguish us from all other groups with their muddy and confused moral stance. We are indeed men and women of truth, justice, liberty and human dignity.

I hope you all concur. Best. Kai Chen 陈凯

By the President of the United States of America:

A PROCLAMATION 灭/废奴宣言

Whereas on the 22nd day of September, A.D. 1862, a proclamation was issued by the President of the United States, containing, among other things, the following, to wit:

"That on the 1st day of January, A.D. 1863, all persons held as slaves within any State or designated part of a State the people whereof shall then be in rebellion against the United States shall be then, thenceforward, and forever free; and the executive government of the United States, including the military and naval authority thereof, will recognize and maintain the freedom of such persons and will do no act or acts to repress such persons, or any of them, in any efforts they may make for their actual freedom.

"That the executive will on the 1st day of January aforesaid, by proclamation, designate the States and parts of States, if any, in which the people thereof, respectively, shall then be in rebellion against the United States; and the fact that any State or the people thereof shall on that day be in good faith represented in the Congress of the United States by members chosen thereto at elections wherein a majority of the qualified voters of such States shall have participated shall, in the absence of strong countervailing testimony, be deemed conclusive evidence that such State and the people thereof are not then in rebellion against the United States."

Now, therefore, I, Abraham Lincoln, President of the United States, by virtue of the power in me vested as Commander-In-Chief of the Army and Navy of the United States in time of actual armed rebellion against the authority and government of the United States, and as a fit and necessary war measure for suppressing said rebellion, do, on this 1st day of January, A.D. 1863, and in accordance with my purpose so to do, publicly proclaimed for the full period of one hundred days from the first day above mentioned, order and designate as the States and parts of States wherein the people thereof, respectively, are this day in rebellion against the United States the following, to wit:

Arkansas, Texas, Louisiana (except the parishes of St. Bernard, Plaquemines, Jefferson, St. John, St. Charles, St. James, Ascension|, Assumption|, Terrebone, Lafourche, St. Mary, St. Martin, and Orleans, including the city of New Orleans), Mississippi, Alabama, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, and Virginia (except the forty-eight counties designated as West Virginia, and also the counties of Berkeley, Accomac, Northhampton, Elizabeth City, York, Princess Anne, and Norfolk, including the cities of Norfolk and Portsmouth), and which excepted parts are for the present left precisely as if this proclamation were not issued.

And by virtue of the power and for the purpose aforesaid, I do order and declare that all persons held as slaves within said designated States and parts of States are, and henceforward shall be, free; and that the Executive Government of the United States, including the military and naval authorities thereof, will recognize and maintain the freedom of said persons.

And I hereby enjoin upon the people so declared to be free to abstain from all violence, unless in necessary self-defence; and I recommend to them that, in all case when allowed, they labor faithfully for reasonable wages.

And I further declare and make known that such persons of suitable condition will be received into the armed service of the United States to garrison forts, positions, stations, and other places, and to man vessels of all sorts in said service.

And upon this act, sincerely believed to be an act of justice, warranted by the Constitution upon military necessity, I invoke the considerate judgment of mankind and the gracious favor of Almighty God.

In witness whereof, I have hereunto set my hand and caused the seal of the United States to be affixed.

Done at the City of Washington, this first day of January, in the year of our Lord one thousand eight hundred and sixty three, and of the Independence of the United States of America the eighty-seventh.

By the President: ABRAHAM LINCOLN

WILLIAM H. SEWARD, Secretary of State.

Last edited Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:41 am | Scroll up

RE: 我是一个灭奴主义者 In Essence I am An Abolitionist

in 陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:31 am

你是谁?
[b]Who Are You?

陈凯/诗一首(中文)
- A poem on human condition and choices -

By Kai Chen 陈凯 4/15/2001
www.kaichenblog.blogspot.com

人们都说人只是环境的产物。
人们都说人并没有选择。
人们都说人只能接受而不能创造。
人们都说人生只是个虚无。

人们都说我们只是些蛆虫,
在充满祖宗的排泄物的便盆中饱食终日,
享受着无灵无智无目无骨的存在。
人们都说我们只是些猪猡,
在猪圈中等待农夫的食物
与那必将到来的屠宰。
人们都说我们只是些奴隶,
在主子的铁链枷锁中苦工劳役,
直到我们筋疲力尽,老态龙钟。

人们都向往着将便盆漆得更漂亮,
那会使蛆虫们心花怒放。
人们都期待着将猪圈垫得更温暖,
那会使猪猡们鼾声大震。
人们都努力地打造着更坚固的锁链,
那会使奴隶与主子们心安理得。

万能的神啊:
请你杜绝这些邪念噩梦!

我要砸碎那充满人的污秽的便盆。
我梦想到那蔚蓝的海洋中畅游。
我将无畏地搏击风暴浪涛,
因为我不是蠕动在粪便中的蛆虫,
我是一只欢乐的海豚。

我要冲破那令人厌恶绝望的猪圈,
不管那猪圈有多么舒适温暖。
我梦想到那无尽的原野中漫游,
探索那千奇百怪的造物,
因为我不是任人宰割的猪猡。
我是一只勇猛的雄狮。

我要打断那禁锢人的锁链,
使我的躯体、头脑与灵魂得到解脱。
我要展开我矫健的双翅
翱翔在万里长空。
整个的世界在我的眼下一览无遗。
整个的宇宙被我的爱所拥抱,
因为我从来就不是奴隶。
我是一只高傲的鹰,
一个自由的精灵。

在人类历史的走向中,
愿上苍只给我两种选择,
并绝无中间道路:
自由与死亡。

---------------------------------------------------------------

[size=24]Who Are You? [/size]

A poem by Kai Chen 4/16/2010

Most say humans are just creatures of their environment.
Most say humans have no choices.
Most say humans should only accept, not create.
Most say human lives have no meaning like an eternal void.

Most say we are only maggots
Worming in the waste of our ancestors in a chamber pot,
With a full belly enjoying a life of no eyes, no mind and no bones.
Most say we are only swine
Waiting to be fed in a cage,
With their fattened bodies to be slaughtered by men.
Most say we are only slaves bond by chains,
Toiling under the orders of the masters
With a certain fate forever in servitude.

Most yearn to paint a prettier chamber pot,
Saying that will brighten the lot of the maggots.
Most plot to weave a warmer cage,
Saying that will improve the swine’s lives.
Most strive to forge a sturdier chain,
Saying that will secure the future of the slaves.

Forbid it, Almighty God:

I want to smash the chamber pot
With its noxious content from others.
I want to swim in the blue water of the ocean
Extend my fins to explore the unknown,
For I am not a maggot but a dolphin.

I want to tear apart the cage
No matter how warm and how comfy it is.
I want to roam the immense plain
Trotting through endless possibilities,
For I am not a swine but a lion.

I want to break the chains from the masters
To unleash the power of my body, my mind and my spirit,
I want to soar above the blue sky
With my wings sailing through the air.
Everything is so clear under my eyes
The entire world is within my embrace,
For I am never a slave,
I am an eagle, I am a free being.

In the directions of human endeavors,
May God give me only two choices with nothing in between:
Liberty and Death.

Scroll up

in 陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:47 am

受奴之人奴役他人
The Essence of State-Slavery

每日一语:

从实质上讲,奴役制从来就不是像那些弱智无德的人们所认识的--奴隶主压迫奴隶。 奴役制说到底是一个阴险邪恶的奴隶与奴隶主相互依存而生的病态制度。 在这种制度中没有一个人是自由的。 反皇帝不反皇权,反毛不反共,反压迫者不反压迫,反他人压迫自己而不反自己压迫他人,反共产专制而不反中国传统奴役制,要人民而不要人,要民主而不要自由,要强权而不要真理,要利益而不要正义,要脸而不要尊严、、、 自然地成为了中国专制奴役文化的特色。 --- 陈凯

In essence, slavery has never been as claimed by those moral-relativists and dishonest intellectuals -- just some masters oppressing some slaves. Slavery, in truth, is an insidious and pathological codependency between the slaves and their masters. No one is free in such a system. With such a system in China, opposing emperors but not despotism, opposing Mao but not communism, opposing oppressors but not oppression, opposing others enslaving oneself but not oneself enslaving others, opposing Chinese communists but not despotic tyranny in the Chinese cultural tradition, valuing collectives over valuing individuals, valuing majority-rule over valuing individual rights and freedom, valuing power over valuing truth, valuing material well-being over valuing justice, valuing vanity and face over valuing human dignity..., all have become the features of the current Chinese state-slavery. --- Kai Chen

Dear Visitors:

A slave knows nothing else but being enslaved and setting out to enslave others. This is the essential characteristics of slavery.

In a collective-minded state-slavery such as China, the current Tibetan crisis is inevitable. The lack of truth-seeking mentality and intellectual honesty in the Chinese cultural tradition always leads to the oppressive dynastic cycles. Those anti-Japan, anti-America heroes - the "angry youths" in China today will once again wave the bloody Chinese flag and launch another wave of ethnic hatred toward the Tibetans. It seems in a Chinese mind, Japan's invasion of China will never be forgiven but China's invasion and occupation of Tibet or brutal domination of other ethnic groups by the Han majority is somehow never in their logic (or anti-logic). The Chinese mind is somehow split in two -- Yin and Yang of course. Somehow in the Chinese Yin-Yang dialectics, all the contradictions, moral as well as logical, will be explained away. So the Chinese will always have no trouble with their own morality and rationality.

"Let the Chinese kill the Tibetans, but don't let others kill the Chinese." Such an evil irrational mindset will only lead to retribution, not so much by others, but by God. All the blood and suffering the Chinese have caused to others and among themselves will come back to bite them. I, as a free man with faith in God, always believe that. Don't You??

Best. Kai Chen 陈凯

Scroll up

in 陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:47 am

受奴之人奴役他人
The Essence of State-Slavery

每日一语:

从实质上讲,奴役制从来就不是像那些弱智无德的人们所认识的--奴隶主压迫奴隶。 奴役制说到底是一个阴险邪恶的奴隶与奴隶主相互依存而生的病态制度。 在这种制度中没有一个人是自由的。 反皇帝不反皇权,反毛不反共,反压迫者不反压迫,反他人压迫自己而不反自己压迫他人,反共产专制而不反中国传统奴役制,要人民而不要人,要民主而不要自由,要强权而不要真理,要利益而不要正义,要脸而不要尊严、、、 自然地成为了中国专制奴役文化的特色。 --- 陈凯

In essence, slavery has never been as claimed by those moral-relativists and dishonest intellectuals -- just some masters oppressing some slaves. Slavery, in truth, is an insidious and pathological codependency between the slaves and their masters. No one is free in such a system. With such a system in China, opposing emperors but not despotism, opposing Mao but not communism, opposing oppressors but not oppression, opposing others enslaving oneself but not oneself enslaving others, opposing Chinese communists but not despotic tyranny in the Chinese cultural tradition, valuing collectives over valuing individuals, valuing majority-rule over valuing individual rights and freedom, valuing power over valuing truth, valuing material well-being over valuing justice, valuing vanity and face over valuing human dignity..., all have become the features of the current Chinese state-slavery. --- Kai Chen

Dear Visitors:

A slave knows nothing else but being enslaved and setting out to enslave others. This is the essential characteristics of slavery.

In a collective-minded state-slavery such as China, the current Tibetan crisis is inevitable. The lack of truth-seeking mentality and intellectual honesty in the Chinese cultural tradition always leads to the oppressive dynastic cycles. Those anti-Japan, anti-America heroes - the "angry youths" in China today will once again wave the bloody Chinese flag and launch another wave of ethnic hatred toward the Tibetans. It seems in a Chinese mind, Japan's invasion of China will never be forgiven but China's invasion and occupation of Tibet or brutal domination of other ethnic groups by the Han majority is somehow never in their logic (or anti-logic). The Chinese mind is somehow split in two -- Yin and Yang of course. Somehow in the Chinese Yin-Yang dialectics, all the contradictions, moral as well as logical, will be explained away. So the Chinese will always have no trouble with their own morality and rationality.

"Let the Chinese kill the Tibetans, but don't let others kill the Chinese." Such an evil irrational mindset will only lead to retribution, not so much by others, but by God. All the blood and suffering the Chinese have caused to others and among themselves will come back to bite them. I, as a free man with faith in God, always believe that. Don't You??

Best. Kai Chen 陈凯

Scroll up

陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.kaichenblog.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556
Visitors
0 Members and 7 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: ancientgroundhog
Board Statistics
The forum has 906 topics and 2640 posts.