陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! 陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556

受奴之人奴役他人 The Essence of State-Slavery

in 陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:19 pm
by fountainheadkc • 1.397 Posts

受奴之人奴役他人
The Essence of State-Slavery

每日一语:

从实质上讲,奴役制从来就不是像那些弱智无德的人们所认识的--奴隶主压迫奴隶。 奴役制说到底是一个阴险邪恶的奴隶与奴隶主相互依存而生的病态制度。 在这种制度中没有一个人是自由的。 反皇帝不反皇权,反毛不反共,反压迫者不反压迫,反他人压迫自己而不反自己压迫他人,反共产专制而不反中国传统奴役制,要人民而不要人,要民主而不要自由,要强权而不要真理,要利益而不要正义,要脸而不要尊严、、、 自然地成为了中国专制奴役文化的特色。 --- 陈凯

In essence, slavery has never been as claimed by those moral-relativists and dishonest intellectuals -- just some masters oppressing some slaves. Slavery, in truth, is an insidious and pathological codependency between the slaves and their masters. No one is free in such a system. With such a system in China, opposing emperors but not despotism, opposing Mao but not communism, opposing oppressors but not oppression, opposing others enslaving oneself but not oneself enslaving others, opposing Chinese communists but not despotic tyranny in the Chinese cultural tradition, valuing collectives over valuing individuals, valuing majority-rule over valuing individual rights and freedom, valuing power over valuing truth, valuing material well-being over valuing justice, valuing vanity and face over valuing human dignity..., all have become the features of the current Chinese state-slavery. --- Kai Chen

--------------------------------------------------------

Dear Visitors:

A slave knows nothing else but being enslaved and setting out to enslave others. This is the essential characteristics of slavery.

In a collective-minded state-slavery such as China, the current Tibetan crisis is inevitable. The lack of truth-seeking mentality and intellectual honesty in the Chinese cultural tradition always leads to the oppressive dynastic cycles. Those anti-Japan, anti-America heroes - the "angry youths" in China today will once again wave the bloody Chinese flag and launch another wave of ethnic hatred toward the Tibetans. It seems in a Chinese mind, Japan's invasion of China will never be forgiven but China's invasion and occupation of Tibet or brutal domination of other ethnic groups by the Han majority is somehow never in their logic (or anti-logic). The Chinese mind is somehow split in two -- Yin and Yang of course. Somehow in the Chinese Yin-Yang dialectics, all the contradictions, moral as well as logical, will be explained away. So the Chinese will always have no trouble with their own morality and rationality.

"Let the Chinese kill the Tibetans, but don't let others kill the Chinese." Such an evil irrational mindset will only lead to retribution, not so much by others, but by God. All the blood and suffering the Chinese have caused to others and among themselves will come back to bite them. I, as a free man with faith in God, always believe that. Don't You??

Best. Kai Chen 陈凯

Scroll up

陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.kaichenblog.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556
Visitors
0 Members and 6 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: ancientgroundhog
Board Statistics
The forum has 906 topics and 2636 posts.