陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由，毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! 陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: email@example.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556
孔儒的邪恶与中文对认知真实的危害in 陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由，毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:47 am
by fountainheadkc • 1.371 Posts
The Evil of Confucianism and the Harmful Effect of Chinese Language on Human Perception of Reality
(Addressed to People/parents of students of Hacienda La Puente Unified School District)
"Free Beings" vs. "Chinese" Series
By Kai Chen 陈凯 (Written 3/31/2011, Reprint 8/4/2011)
Since the downfall of the Soviet Union and the world-wide recognition that communism is an evil ideology, realizing that communism has exhausted its usefulness for its tyrannical/criminal/atrocious rule over the Chinese population, the Chinese communist regime has increasingly been aggressive in promoting a native-born despotism based on an ancient totalitarian theory/ideology – Confucianism. As a result, “Confucian Socialism” （儒粹） is born and being spread around the world through hundreds “Confucius Institutes and Confucius Classrooms”, in the name of promoting the learning of the Chinese language.
I now briefly list the evils of Confucianism and the harmful effects of Chinese character-based pictorial/syllabic language on human perception of reality and essence of human existence:
Confucianism is a political ideology and indoctrinated behavior code for stability of despotic/tyrannical regimes in China throughout its history.
1. Confucianism is intrinsically anti-freedom and anti-American.
In American Declaration of Independence, human freedom is promoted through the moral principle that all men are created equal with God-given rights of life, liberty and pursuit of happiness. But Confucianism is promoting the exact opposite – an immoral and amoral human existence and behavior code based on inequality from one’s birth by his/her family background, by his/her race, by his/her gender, by his/her trade and profession, by his/her power in a social/cultural structure according to political power/government. According to Confucianism, emperor/power elite is at the top of the pyramid, women is below men, the young is below the old, the physical labor is below the mental labor, the powerless is below the powerful, etc.. Men with political power, not God, dictate the status of everyone else. Thus Confucianism is for absolute power by the government to control its people, exact opposite from American concept of “government of the people, by the people and for the people”.
2. Confucianism is a political doctrine, never a philosophy, for the dictators/despots against human freedom.
Confucianism instills that men with power in society – the emperor and power elite, decide what is best for the empire, without any attempt to establish any mechanism to control such power elite and the power they wield above the population. Therefore, the Chinese society has always been (for thousands of years) plagued by corruption and abuse from those who have power. Man-above/below-man, man-eating-man has always been the reality in China.
3. Confucianism is a tool for despots/tyrants to pacify/incapacitate the population and stabilize the power-elite’s control over it.
With individuals ready to accept their places in society by birth, by gender, by age, by trade/profession, by social status according to positions in government, passive acceptance of one’s fate without any struggle for one’s own freedom and happiness is the necessary result. A “zombified” population (castrated eunuchs, slaves, moral prostitutes) without soul/conscience is created. The despots/tyrants thus can better control their subjects. Confucianism, by its own very nature, is diametrically opposed to everything America stands for.
4. Some facts about Confucius:
• Confucius himself, by his belief that woman is inferior to man and despicable, had never accepted a single female student in his life time.
• Confucius himself was a murderer. He, as a government official, killed a scholar named Shao Zhengmou （少正卯）, simply because he didn’t agree with him.
• Confucius himself was a petty government official and always yearned to climb the social ladder through pleasing the emperor and the court.
• Confucius himself only indoctrinated his students with his views, never allowing any questions and inquiries from others about what he thought. He ruled by his own doctrine – everything is according to birth, gender, age, power, status…, no questions asked.
The very phenomenon that the Chinese Confucian-minded School Board members – Jay Chen, Norman Hsu and Joseph Chang (Hacienda La-Puente Unified School Board) view themselves as the overlords of their constituency and somehow superior to different racial groups (Latinos, Blacks, Whites), while calling their opponents “racists” comes not as a surprise to me.
Chinese character-based pictorial syllabic language is very harmful for human perception of reality and therefore hampers human effort to understand the essence of things – the truth. Superficiality (all face) is intrinsically embedded in the very Chinese language:
1. A simple “I” can have dozens of expressions in Chinese language, according to whom you want to address in the order of Confucian society. To say that a language is neutral and does not carry moral values is a lie and an illusion.
2. Since human brain is separated by left and right hemisphere and each performs a different function, (the left side is in charge of language, mathematics, logical thinking and the right is in charge of music, image and artistic expressions, the Chinese language – a primitive, pictorial and syllabic language, confuses the function of both hemispheres by its own very method of input. As a result, logical thinking/creativity of the individual is severely harmed and hampered. Confusion, not clarity, is a necessary result often witnessed/observed by an English speaking person on/about a Chinese speaking person.
3. Inability to clarify and define concepts is a permanent/negative feature of the Chinese language users. No scientific paper has ever been written in Chinese language. As a result of such inabilities and confusions caused by the Chinese language itself, absolute power by force/violence/guns is a must to maintain temporary order. Logically, human conscience, morality, rationality have never been the foundation/focus of the Chinese population and society. Legitimacy of the government in the Chinese society thus has never had a peaceful origin and will never have, as long as Confucianism which propagates confusion and absolute unity is a dominant social/cultural doctrine, as long as Chinese language is being used to perceive and to communicate.
All societies plagued by Confucianism and Chinese character-based syllabic languages, such as Japan, Korea, Taiwan, etc., have always been experiencing a perpetual vacuum in human creativity and individual initiatives. Their progress is due to the West/American influence. Their achievement is NEVER because of Confucianism and the primitive syllabic Chinese language, but instead of them.
America is a free society and anyone can use such freedoms to propagate anything, including poisons such as Islamic fundamentalism and Confucianism. Do you, the parents, want to immerse your children to such poisons, knowing the teacher views your children as inferior by his/her race, gender, age, individuality, knowing the teacher simply wants to promote his/her racial/cultural superiority/agenda by taming, civilizing, and domesticating a lesser/barbarian human being from birth?? Do you, the female students/parents/staff/associates feel comfortable knowing your School Board members with their Confucian/Chinese belief, take you as something lesser than them because of your gender?? Do you, the parents of Hacienda La Puente District students, feel it is OK to spread Confucianism as an anti-American ideology and poison the mind of your children?? Do you, as a human being, really think that all men should Not be created equal with rights from God, but only some pitiful creatures from nowhere yearning for some benefits and handouts from government and men, from someone superior???
The choice is yours.
* Book/reading recommended on the subject of Chinese language being harmful when used to perceive reality and communicate:
“The Writing on the Wall – How Chinese character-based syllabic language curbs creativity” by William Hannas (a renowned linguist in America). Hannas has a series books addressing this subject.
Posted by Kai Chen 陈凯 at 9:36 AM
RE: 孔儒的邪恶与中文对认知真实的危害in 陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由，毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:23 am
by fountainheadkc • 1.371 Posts
Boycott Corrupt Chinese Businesses
"Free Beings" vs. "Chinese" Series
Awaken Our Dormant Conscience
Mao's Kitchen = Hitler's BBQ = Stalin's Banquet
毛的厨房 = 希特勒的烧烤 = 斯大林的人肉宴
Main Ingredients: tears, blood, misery and death
Guest Chefs: Pol Pot, Kim Jong-il, Fidel Castro
陈凯 Kai Chen (Written 11/13/08, Reprint 8/7/2011)
“毛的厨房”的产生正是这种华人病态心理的又一令人作呕的体现。 道德的麻木，道德的虚无，道德的腐败已在华人社区中蔓延成长。似乎那些通过与中共一同腐败而取得经济利益的人们不应是人们唾弃声讨的对象，而应是人们羡慕效仿的偶像。 华人们的良知何在呢？是非、真假、对错似乎不在众多华人们的语言里。 强弱、内外、亲疏却成了他们的处世经典。如果能用人们的血泪，屈辱，死亡提提人们的口味去烹调赚钱，那又何乐而不为呢？！如果中共毛匪能用杀人洗脑取得强权为华人们长脸涂脂，那又何利而不取呢？
我最好的朋友陈邦晓（一个出色的田径运动天才）在毛共的文革中死于政治迫害与对前途的绝望。 他那时只有十八岁。我时常提示自己我绝不会忘记他的生与死。 我绝不会忘记毛共中共的罄竹难书的罪恶。我希望每一个良知尚存的华人坚守你的道德底线，做一个有尊严的自由人。 我在此呼吁你用你的灵魂与行动抵制那些道德腐败的，与中共苟同的商业行为。
注： 我将在12月26日“毛的厨房”前的示威活动中分发“我的路”DVD （我在心灵上从奴役走向自由的真实故事）. 有关书籍与传单也将会被发送出售。
Boycott Morally Perverted Businesses
70 million innocent lives perished under Mao’s regime and the atrocities continue today in China. Persecutions of Falungong practitioners, Christians, Tibet Buddhist monks, human rights activists have been intensified before, during and after the Beijing Olympics.
We call upon all conscientious people in the world to mobilize and combat the increasing infiltration, encroachment and growing corruption by the Chinese communist regime onto American political, social, moral and civic landscape, and to assert American values of freedom, justice and human dignity.
These communist regime's activities include providing propaganda material and finance for the Chinese language schools in American to brainwash American-born youths, infiltration, bribery and intimidation of Chinese language media in America, establishing government funded "Confucian Institutes" world wide, encouraging civic moral corruption and immoral establishments such as "Mao's Kitchen" in the Los Angeles, manufacturing Mao's t-shirts and other Mao-related commodities, holding Mao's birthday commemorations, etc. In glorifying and commercializing Mao's (the biggest mass murderer in human history) images throughout America and the world, our very souls as dignified human beings are being degenerated and demoralized. A massive invasion of human decency and basic humanity is now taking place world wide under the government funding and meticulous planning of the communist regime in China. We as conscientious individuals must act to counter such insidious and pernicious scheme.