陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! 陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556

真理,正义,自由,尊严 Truth, Justice, Liberty, Dignity

in 陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:34 am
by fountainheadkc • 1.397 Posts

真正自尊

真理,正义,自由,尊严
Truth, Justice, Liberty, Dignity

-------------------------------------------------------------

每日一语:

建立新的文化要从建立人的道德品质与行为准则开始。 我们的行为与价值的准则是: 真正自尊 -- 真理,正义,自由,尊严 (ZZZZ)--- 陈凯

The establishment of a new culture must start from establishing a new moral standard, therefore a new standard for a new pattern of thinking and behaving. Our new standard for moral behavior is: [size=18]Truth, Justice, Liberty, Dignity.[/size] --- Kai Chen

Dear Visitors:

We are launching a new moral movement (ZZZZ). Nothing is more important than establishing a new moral culture if we are ever going to establish a self-aware, self-respecting, self-improving, self-perfecting society. ZZZZ (Chinese Phonics) stands for Truth, Justice, Liberty, Dignity.

These four English words with the values they convey are essential to our attempt to establish a new culture, a new moral standard, a new way of communication and interaction between human beings. If in every day life you can observe these values as your standard of thinking and behaving, we will have hope for a brighter future.

I like you to think deep into these words and what they mean. And by understanding the meaning of these words, we can truly moving forward toward future, not just going around the vicious dynastic cycles.

Best. Kai Chen 陈凯

Scroll up

陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.kaichenblog.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556
Visitors
0 Members and 5 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: ancientgroundhog
Board Statistics
The forum has 906 topics and 2636 posts.