陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! 陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556

从“活着”到“秦始皇” Ugly Dangerous Chinese

in 陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:44 am
by fountainheadkc • 1.397 Posts

从“活着”到“秦始皇”,从抱怨绝望到迷恋帝国复兴
Ugly Dangerous Chinese

每日一语:

从张艺谋的“活着”到他的“秦始皇”,从陈凯歌的“大阅兵”到他的“霸王别姬”,中国的御用宦官文人艺人们用他们的作品宣扬着典型的中国人们的邪恶,败坏,阴阳,糜烂的病态心理。 对生活的悲观绝望提供着中国人们危险阴恶的对帝国复兴迷恋的弹药。 即德意日帝国复兴迷梦破灭之后,中国的人们正在步着它们的后尘走入另一个悲剧的自毁。 --- 陈凯

From Zhang Yimou's "To Live" to his "The First Emperor", from Chen Kaige's "The Big Military Parade" to his "Farewell My Concubine", the Chinese collectivist eunuch artists and intellectuals are using their despotic instincts and products to espouse the typical Chinese pathology and paranoia that is in essence an evil, corrupt, despicable virgin-whore complex. The cowardice, constant complaint about life and a deafening silent desperation over existence are powerfully fueling the Chinese illusion and delusion to recover their old imperial glory. After the WWII and the crushing defeat of Nazi Germany, Fascist Italy and Militaristic Japan, the Chinese are stepping into the same old mode of revenge against the West and revival of their old glory of imperial despotism. Tragedy and self-destruction will ensue as history repeats itself for those who have never learned. --- Kai Chen

Dear Visitors:

As we deplore the Chinese eunuch artists and intellectuals for their soulless pursuit of glory for the state and the collective, we have to recognize the fact that such a phenomenon of desperation over life fueling illusions over recovering past glory is not uncommon among old civilizations in the world. We have to recognize the fact that today most Chinese are essentially corrupt and degenerate in their mindless pursuit of illusory glory for their despotic party-state.

I have just met too many Chinese who constantly complain about life in China under the communist rule, while secretively wishing the communist success in recovering the Chinese ancient glory of imperial domination over weaker neighbors, not to reveal to you such a common Chinese mindset.

Such a pathological complex has a lot to do with the Chinese syllabic language and its dominant popular culture under Confucianism. Departure from reality, cultural atavism, degeneration into the past are all symptoms from the evil roots of Confucianism assisted by the pictorial, syllabic Chinese character-based language. Without knowing this essential fact, any attempt to address the issue of Chinese recurring despotic dynasties will be like applying castration to cure infertility, or using poison against poison. The end result will always be tragic and disastrous.

This detachment of the Chinese from reality, truth and universal morality has been continuing. The language they use, the terms they formulate, the remedies they propose, the methods they apply all reflect the deep-root corruption and perversion in the Chinese soul.

I hope you will take a moment to examine your own daily behavior, making sure you are not just doing the same.

Best. Kai Chen 陈凯

Scroll up

陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.kaichenblog.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556
Visitors
0 Members and 4 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: ancientgroundhog
Board Statistics
The forum has 906 topics and 2640 posts.