陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! 陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556

只有垂死文化才试图消灭文化竞争 A Dying Culture

in 陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:31 pm
by fountainheadkc • 1.397 Posts

只有垂死文化才试图消灭文化竞争
China to be Naturally Selected Out

每日一语:

如果一种动物需要动物园的保护才能勉强苟延,它离灭绝已不远了。 如果一种文化只能通过对外抵制,隔绝,消灭异己,消灭文化竞争而勉强残喘, 它已经是一种垂死文化并应早日进入文化博物馆。

从伊斯兰圣徒们的“圣战”到中国的“反精神污染” 到 “十博士反基督圣诞宣言”,无一不是这种垂死文化最后挣扎的表现。 从日本的“神风队”到今天的伊斯兰“肉弹”到中国的民族主义“粪青”的无耻表演,无一不是没落文化的最后的对抗人类自由的垂死挣扎。 --- 陈凯

If a specie needs the zoo's protection and isolation to survive, it is not far from natural extinction. If a culture needs to attack other cultures, to isolate itself, to eliminate all competitions by force to survive, it is not far from its own natural doom via cultural selection in a cultural competition, and it is not far from entering the last place it truly belongs - the cultural museum.

From the Islamic "Jihad" to China's "anti-spiritual pollution" to "ten scholars' protest against Christmas", they are all last stinky breaths from a dying, decaying culture. From WWII Japan's "suicidal warriors" to today's Islamic "suicidal believers" to China's "people racists", they are all last kicks from evil in the course of inevitable human progress toward freedom. --- Kai Chen

Dear Visitors:

Wafa Sultan, the brave Arab woman scholar once pointed out succinctly: "There is no such thing as so-called "Clash of Civilizations", there is only the inevitable emergence of "Competition of Civilizations". Those cultures that are not suited for human freedom will be gradually selected out through this process of cultural competition."

I couldn't agree with her more on this fundamental point, on this critical issue facing mankind today.

Much like the past Roman Empire and some other civilizations, all human cultures that have not been fit for human freedom disappeared naturally, gradually, some violently, one time of another from the surface of the earth. History has shown us that this process of cultural selection not only happened naturally and inevitably, but rightfully, for those which had perished were those against human progress toward freedom. Just imagine what would have happened if all the people on earth wanted to preserve the Roman Empire against its natural decline and inevitable demise simply because it had existed. Would the world be as what it is today?

Many Chinese, for one reason or another no matter how irrationally and reactionary it is, want to preserve the Chinese culture and the Chinese communist dynasty that represents the current Chinese empire. Have they ever asked what kind roles they are playing now just to preserve a culture that is degenerative and despotic in nature, an empire that is violently oppressive toward individual human beings, a unity that only aims to eliminate and dominate others by force, an entity that is designed only to enslave, to battle against freedom?

When you take a position to preserve the Chinese culture and the Chinese empire, ask yourself this question:

"Are you for freedom? Are you for human progress out of dark ages? Are you not just a culprit and an accomplice in maintaining a system of slavery to imprison human free spirit?"

Only your own conscience can tell you the answer.

Happy new year! Let Freedom Ring!

Kai Chen 陈凯

Scroll up

陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.kaichenblog.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556
Visitors
0 Members and 5 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: ancientgroundhog
Board Statistics
The forum has 906 topics and 2638 posts.