陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! 陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556

淡化中国概念,建立东亚联邦 United Federation

in 陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:07 pm
by fountainheadkc • 1.397 Posts

淡化中国概念,建立东亚联邦
United Federation of East Asia

每日一语:

“中”与“忠”同样害人。 “忠”是建在“中”上的。 淡化“中”的概念成为建立新自由文化的必然与关键。 自下而上的联邦制, 而不是自上而下的专制集权,是唯一被证实可行的自由民主制度。 “东亚联邦”将取代“中国”成为自由的人们共认的新概念。 --- 陈凯

"Middle, or Center" is just as harmful to people as "Loyalty to Slavery". The latter is built upon the former. Diminishing the evil concepts such as "Middle or Center" becomes the key and a must before a new culture of Freedom can be established. "Bottom Up" Federalism, Not "Power-centric" despotism, is the only system that has been proven to work in sync with Freedom and Democracy. "The United State of East Asia" will replace "China the Middle Kingdom" to become the identity for all freedom-loving people in that ancient land. --- Kai Chen

Dear Visitors:

Hugo Liu has presented the idea of "United Federation of East Asia" for some time now. I hope his notion of a new form of federalism on the mainland of Asia will gradually seep into people's mind to diminish the poisonous concept of "Middle Kingdom", and to enhance the notion that each and every individual is born free, and endowed by our creator with certain inalienable rights, such as life, liberty and pursuit of happiness.

The concept of "Middle and Center" has dominated the Chinese culture for thousands of years. Now we claim that it is time to put it to rest. A new concept that advocates a new culture of Freedom and Federalism must be propagated and instilled into people's psyche and mind. "United Federation of East Asia" is a great start.

A beautiful name, isn't it? UFEA.

UFEA will become the new title for the citizens of that ancient land - the mainland of Asia, for they have to have an entirely new identity before they can ever join the rest of the free world. UFEA is the title I will call all the freedom-loving people in my ancestral land. In the past you are blind to your own ignorance and prejudice. You have not been able to see and face yourself, face the truth and God. Now you have become a citizen of "UFEA". And now you will have your own true identity, you see the truth and God. And as the song sings:

"I was blind and now I see."

Now "UFEA" is your new identity, your new name for an entirely new beginning. USEA is the future for people on the mainland of Asia. USEA is the banner of all the Freedom-loving people on the mainland of Asia. UFEA will join the USA to strengthen the Freedom-loving people in the world, to advance the cause of freedom and to work for a better tomorrow on this planet of earth.

Let's work to establish UFEA. Let's be the first citizens of UFEA. Let's be proud of this new identity, new beginning, new life. Let's be free.

我是美国人,也是东亚联邦人。 我是一个自由人。

Best. Kai Chen 陈凯

Last edited Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:07 pm | Scroll up

陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.kaichenblog.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556
Visitors
0 Members and 4 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: ancientgroundhog
Board Statistics
The forum has 906 topics and 2635 posts.