in 陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum
不自由，毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death!
Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:37 pm
• 1.371 Posts
对中国说绝不再，对美国说我爱你 Say No to China, Say "I Love You" to US
如果这世界都变成像美国一样，我毫无怨言。 这世界不需要多元化。 这世界只需要美国化。 --- 陈凯
If the entire world becomes just like America, I have no complaint. This world does not need multi-culturism, this world only needs one human culture -- that is: American culture and Americanism. --- Kai Chen
I will paste "来生不做中国人“ - ”Never Want to be a Chinese in My Next Life" below for you to read.
But as I have repeatedly stated, I do not concur with the author's premise which is that we as individuals can only despair and do nothing about ourselves in this life.
"Say NO to China" should become our modern day catch-phrase. I remember that back some years ago, some "China lovers" on the mainland wrote a book called "China Can Say No" 中国能说不, opposing America and West. Now we should all propagate the phrase "Say NO & Never-Again to China" 对中国要说不，绝不，绝不再.
* In order to say "NO" to China, one has to realize that one must do the following:
1. Say "Goodbye" to your individual impotence and passivity. Everything starts now and here from "I" and "me". No more excuses.
2. Say "Goodbye" to your tormented past defined by your individual Chinese identity -- "You are only slaves of your culture, your environment, your time, your government, your ancestors, your circumstances..."
3. Say "Goodbye" to your collective and nihilistic mindset and start to look for meaning and purpose in your life.
4. Say "Goodbye" to your inner doubts and insecurities fostered through decades by the despots and communists and instilled in your mind by your ancestors as you being a slave of your cultural tradition, as a non-free, helpless being from the day you were born.
5. Say "Goodbye" to your ancestral language - Chinese character-based syllabic language which confuses your faculties of reasoning and obstructs your path to truth and faith.
6. Say "Goodbye" to an evil regime and its institutions which only oppress your humanity and individuality.
*In order to be Free just like all free beings in the world, you are advised to do the following:
1. Say "Hello" to learning and using English (an alphabetic language that fosters clarity of thinking, objectivity, creativity, logic and integrity) as your main tool to seek happiness and future.
2. Say "Hello" to Christ teachings and Christian spirit of truth-seeking, tolerance of differences, love, freedom and moral absolutes.
3. Say "Hello" to America, American values and the American way of thinking and behaving as an individual human being, with freedom, faith, individual integrity and personal responsibility...
4. Say "Hello" to American style democracy with governmental checks and balances, with limited governmental power, with contractual concept of authority, with separation of different branches of government, with free press and speech, with religious freedom, with individual human rights...
5. Say "Hello" to the present and the future. Don't be the captive of your own past. Be brave to initiate a new path for yourself and find excitement, joy and freedom in your explorations through this new path.
6. Say "Hello" to humanity in the world. Don't enslave yourself with your skin color, your accent, your cultural background, your defected attitude... You are one in mankind. You are NOT one in a group.
If you truly want to be free and happy, do what I have done: Say "NO" to China and everything China represents. Say "Hello" to America. Say "I Love You" to America and to Freedom.