陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! 陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556

奥巴马连任后/陈凯一语 Kai Chen's Words

in 陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:27 am
by fountainheadkc • 1.397 Posts

陈凯一语 Kai Chen's Words:

When people use votes to put other's money into their own pockets, democracy is doomed. This is because such a "democracy without individual freedom" violates God's moral principles - “Thou shall not steal, lie, rob, hurt, kill...”

当人们用投票的方式将他人的所得放到自己的口袋里的时候,民主作为一种政体就彻底失败了。 因为这种“无自由的民主”违反了上苍的道德原则 - 你不可以偷、抢、骗、伤、害。

I am not worried about those who become rich and famous before they get into the White House (before they acquire power). I am always worried/suspicious about those who become rich and famous after they get into the White House (after they acquire power).

我并不担心那些在进入白宫获得权力之前就获得财富与名声的人。 但我总会警惕与怀疑那些进入白宫获得权力后致富成名的人。

Folks:

Brace yourself for a “New Dark Ages" and a perfect storm for decades to come.

Last night marked an irreversible downhill transformation Obama intended on America. Mankind will indeed be thrust into a dark age with no end in sight.

Sometimes I truly wonder who finally has the last laugh in the Cold War. Our own moral confusion and corruption has led us to this point: People worry and care about their pocket money more than their moral clarity. With no spokesman like Ronald Reagan to articulate American founding principles and freedom, the devil who entices the mankind with empty promises and free lunches has the upper hand for quite some time.

2012 is indeed a doomsday for mankind, not in a material sense, but in a spiritual sense. There may be a hundred years of dark days ahead of humans on earth, until a new Renaissance wakes up them. I will be at Yorba Linda Country Club to give a speech for Pat Nixon Republican Women's Group, Thursday, 11/15, at 7:00 pm. I hope you will be there. May God bless this last bastion of human freedom - My beloved home America.

My best wishes to you and to us all. Kai Chen

--------------------------------------------------------

Kai:

Well said. Corruption won last night. Like a drunk or drug addict who has to reach rock-bottom before they "see the light," so goes America. Unfortunately, for those of us who were awake-and-alert as to what the Democrat Party has become, we all as one nation are now going "down with the ship."

Not only did a dumbed-down electorate speak last night, but so did God. Today - begins America's second Chastisement - the first being in 2008 - where the "good will suffer with the bad."

Since Madelyn Murray O'Hare successfully threw God out-of-the-classroom in the 1960's, God has looked down on a population that doesn't allow Him in the public square, acknowledgment at sporting events, objections to saying the Pledge of Allegiance because God is mentioned which this President concurs, celebration of winter solstice over His birth, Christmas, the forced financial support of Abortion-on-demand and the future of mandatory Euthanasia for the elderly, chronically sick, disabled and mentally-challenged, etc.

God has silently answered back to His creation, and now we all will pay the price for our arrogance and dismissal of our Creator. Many of us have been on our knees for months praying that this election would turn our country back to God and seek His guidance, but He is too offended by our neglect so at this time, our prayers go unanswered. We must now endure the wind at our back pushing us ever more quickly over the abyss of what will begin a real "Hell on earth for the nation."

Margie Tiritilli, California

Last edited Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:34 am | Scroll up

RE: 奥巴马连任后/陈凯一语 Kai Chen's Words

in 陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:53 am
by fountainheadkc • 1.397 Posts

Bullseye Quote:

Some people have the vocabulary to sum up things in a way that you can quickly understand them. This quote came from the Czech Republic. Someone over there has it figured out. It was translated into English from an article in the Prague newspaper Prager Zeitungon:

"The danger to America is not Barack Obama, but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency. It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their president. The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails America. Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince. The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools, such as those who made him their president."

Scroll up

陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.kaichenblog.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556
Visitors
0 Members and 4 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: ancientgroundhog
Board Statistics
The forum has 906 topics and 2638 posts.