陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! 陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556

Kai Chen on Winning the New Cold War - Moral Clarity and Conviction

in 陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! Fri Feb 25, 2022 6:06 am
by fountainheadkc • 1.397 Posts

Kai Chen on winning the new Cold War against Putin, Xi and Kim (普习金)(PXK):

Whom/what does a dictator fear the most? The answer is always: Their own people with a wakening conscience. Ronald Reagan, with his moral clarity, knew this instinctively. Every time he went to meet the leader of the USSR in Russia, he demanded to meet the Russian dissidents first as a precondition. What a moral wisdom! I feel eternally thankful for Reagan's moral approach against the Evil Empire. We won the first Cold War because of it, indeed.

When the Nobel Peace Prize winner Liu Xiaobo died in a Chinese prison, Trump the moral nihilist did nothing at all. You wonder why the world now is in such a danger with all the dictators daring to challenge freedom, democracy and America: Moral confusion/moral nihilism is the reason/our own biggest enemy. We don't mention Good vs. Evil anymore, as if all is about power, money and the muzzle of the gun. As PXK (普习金)now challenge the world order established by America after WWII, we must understand that to win the new Cold War today, we must rely on the conscience of the people under those dictatorships. We must rely on the hands of the Almighty, not just human intrigue and cleverness, to defeat the new Axis of Evil (普习金).

May God bless the free people in the world. May God bless my beloved America.

https://www.mediaite.com/news/watch-russ...lice-crackdown/

Scroll up

RE: Kai Chen on Winning the New Cold War - Moral Clarity and Conviction

in 陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! Tue Mar 08, 2022 6:39 am

Indeed, what a dictator fears the most is his own people. Putin's days are numbered.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/vladimir-p...-on-the-way-out

Scroll up

RE: Kai Chen on Winning the New Cold War - Moral Clarity and Conviction

in 陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:48 am

Mitt Romney puts it perfectly with regard to dealing with Putin's threat:

Stop worrying about what Putin might do if we take measures. Start making Putin worry about what we might do if he escalates.

Scroll up

陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.kaichenblog.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556
Visitors
0 Members and 6 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: ancientgroundhog
Board Statistics
The forum has 906 topics and 2635 posts.