陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! 陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556

中俄腐败职业政客vs.道德非职业美国国父 Palaces vs. White House

in 陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:11 am
by fountainheadkc • 1.397 Posts

中俄腐败职业政客vs.道德非职业美国国父
Palaces vs. White House

反共 -- 利益权力的职业 vs. 道德价值的事业 (中国致力自由民主人士的良知选择)

每日一语:

美国的立国者们无一是靠独立革命赚钱糊口的人。 中共苏俄的建政者们无一不是靠“革命”谋取利益权力的人。 美国的立国者们用枪杆子维护自由尊严的道德理念。 中共苏俄的建政者们用枪杆子保卫利益强权的专制威严。 美国的立国者们建立了三权鼎立的民主。 中共苏俄的建政者们用钻进紫禁宫,克里姆林宫来巩固他们的暴力政权。

今天的中国“民运”仍旧逃不出“职业政客、革命家”的腐败思维圈子。 追求利益与权力地位仍旧是绝大部分民运人士的首要考量。 --- 陈凯

None of the American founders was a professional revolutionary, depending on the revolution for their livelihood. None of the Chinese and Russian revolutionaries was NOT a professional agitator. They all depended on "Revolutions" for their livelihood. American founders used violence to defend human freedom and dignity. Chinese and Russian revolutionaries used violence to establish absolute tyranny/despotism. American founders established checks and balances within the government. Chinese and Russian revolutionaries entered the Forbidden City and the Kremlin to fortify their despotic power/legitimacy.

In today's Chinese "democratic movement" circle, people still are unable to escape the corrupt mindset of the "professional revolutionaries". Pursuing personal interests, status and power, not the eternal moral values of humanity, is still the first and foremost on the mind of most "anti-communist" revolutionaries. --- Kai Chen

----------------------------------------------------------

Dear Visitors:

In my association and experiences with most people in overseas "democratic movement" circle (Falungong is an exception), I have encountered many Chinese revolutionaries who know nothing about life or making a living besides "Revolution/Democratic Movement". The corrupt and vicious cycle of Chinese dynasties continues. "Revolution" has simply become another word for many of the Chinese activists as "making a living".

All of their activities are simply motivated by their need to satisfy their interests and power-thirst. Moral and value-oriented pursuits are simply NOT in their mind at all. They treat everyone just like the communist regime does, as tools and corrupt partners in their pursuit of power/status. Somehow many of them do not even realize that there is corruption, human defect and down-right evil in their daily conduct. They set out to dictate/educate others as how to defeat the communist regime without realizing that there is basically NO difference between themselves and those in power in China.

I will have to say that Falungong practitioners are much more value-oriented and morally conscious in their own daily lives. A breath of fresh air in the toxic/polluted Chinese cultural environment indeed, as far as I can sense. Surely no one is perfect. But the orientation/direction one heads makes the essential difference. Positive or negative, value pursuit or interest pursuit, self-restraint or suppression of others, moral/ethical or corrupt/confused..., these are 180 degree departures.

Surely I cannot demand everyone to act according to a moral code. But I do indeed demand myself to act according to the eternal human values: Truth, Justice, Liberty, and Human Dignity. I urge all of you to reflect constantly with these values on your own conduct daily, for only the righteous people can succeed in accomplishing righteous goals.

Best wishes to you all. Kai Chen 陈凯

Scroll up

陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.kaichenblog.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556
Visitors
0 Members and 9 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: ancientgroundhog
Board Statistics
The forum has 906 topics and 2635 posts.