陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! 陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556

子女不是父母财产,人不是国家政府财产 Children Are Not Parents' Property

in 陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:59 am
by fountainheadkc • 1.397 Posts

子女不是父母财产,人不是国家政府财产 Children Are Not Parents' Property, Human Beings Are Not Governments' Property

每日一语:

中国的人们要成为自由人,首先要消除政府是父母、人们是子民的奴役文化心态。 人绝不是任何国家政府的产物和财产。 中国的家庭要达到正常健康的心态,首先要消除子女是父母的财产的病态心理。 每一个人生命的真实意义及不是国家政府给予的,也不是家庭父母给予的。 每一个人生命的真实意义只有他与上苍明了。 --- 陈凯

If people in China want to be free beings, first of all they must rid off the corrupt cultural complex of parental government/infantile people. Human beings must never be properties of a country or a government. It is same for the Chinese families. If you want to have a normal healthy family, first of all you must rid off your traditional despotic/pathological notion that children are nothing but properties of parents. The meaning of a person's life is never given by a country or a government, nor is it given by his or her parents. The meaning of a person's life can only be understood by him/her and the Almighty. --- Kai Chen

-------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Visitors:

Having graduated from Yale University in History of Medicine/Science, my daughter Alex (陈影)applied to join the Peace Corps to serve in a developing country for two years. I am immensely proud of her. This is her own decision to test herself and find the true meaning of her life.

Yesterday we received the assignment for Alex from the Peace Corps. She will be serving in the remote area in Zambia, Africa. Indeed this is a very tough assignment for one's own safety is put on the line, not just one's endurance of a sub-standard living. My wife was a little emotional having learned about the assignment, worrying about Alex's health and safety. But this is her decision and we as parents must respect her free will. Indeed dangers and risks are looming large for Alex in the next two years. But I trust her to triumph over all the adversities in her future. She will come out as a more intelligent, more compassionate, tougher and wiser human being. One must test oneself to find what one is made of and why one is born into this world.

In Alex's basketball career, she had already endured many unexpected adversities such as injuries and other man-made obstacles. She has triumphed over them all. I trust her to do the same in the coming adventure in Africa. I love her so much and take pride in her excellent character. She is indeed Kai Chen's daughter. She is indeed a free human being. She in indeed American.

May God bless Alex and all free and brave souls on earth.

Best. Kai Chen 陈凯

Scroll up

陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.kaichenblog.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556
Visitors
0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: ancientgroundhog
Board Statistics
The forum has 906 topics and 2638 posts.