陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! 陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556

群体幻觉是暴政赖以存在的基素 Collective Mindset Prompts Tyranny

in 陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:12 pm
by fountainheadkc • 1.397 Posts

群体幻觉是暴政赖以存在的基素
Collective Mindset Prompts Tyranny

每日一语:

族群仇恨是中共依赖以维持专制的有效手段。 缺少道德信仰及个体价值的中国人会往往陷于族群仇恨而受制于专制。 南斯拉夫的共后族群厮杀与波兰共后的和平演进形成有无信仰人们的鲜明对照。 中国的传统“义和团”病态心理则正在被中共提升利用造成中外,藏汉仇恨以持续其罪恶统治。 --- 陈凯

Hatred among groups is one effective tool the Chinese communist regime adeptly uses to maintain its own criminal enterprise. The Chinese, due to a total lack of faith in morality and a lack of concept of individual freedom, often walk in a violent circle of collective hatred prompted by the despots. The ethnic cleansing occurred in the former Yugoslavia and the peaceful evolution of Poland after communism give us a stark contrast between the faithless and the faithful. The traditional pathology of the Chinese "Boxers", with their xenophobia and moral confusion, is being exploited and used by the Chinese communist regime in the Tibetan crisis today. --- Kai Chen

----------------------------------------------------------

Dear Visitors:

The continued reign of terror by the communist regime over the Chinese population has a lot to do with a lack of faith in morality and a lack of concept of individual freedom in the Chinese cultural tradition.

The despotic oppression over the Chinese population can be easily achieved by the criminal regime with manipulation and exploitation over racial and ethnic conflicts, distracting people from the real enemy - the illegitimate communist government. This has been done repeatedly in Chinese history. Boxers' Rebellion is only one prime example.

Even today in Taiwan, a democratic society, issues are not debated over their moral and ethical contents, but sadly mostly about groups of different ethnicity based on birth. Chinese society will never progress from the morass of violent dynastic cycles toward future, unless it first establishes a culture of moral absolutes and individual freedom. Christianity should easily provide both.

The Tibetan crisis today is once again exploited by the Chinese communist regime to fan hatred toward outsiders among the majority Hans. Right and wrong, truth and falsehood, good and evil are all blurred into a senseless soup of nothingness. The Chinese continue to suffer, not only under the criminal communist regime, but by their own unwillingness to adopt the Western concept of moral faith and individual freedom.

Best. Kai Chen 陈凯

Scroll up

陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.kaichenblog.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556
Visitors
0 Members and 6 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: ancientgroundhog
Board Statistics
The forum has 906 topics and 2635 posts.