陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! 陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556

病态人,病态文学,病态美 Chinese Perversion in Literature

in 陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:55 am
by fountainheadkc • 1.397 Posts

病态人,病态文学,病态美
The Chinese Perversion in Literature

每日一语:

如果你能爱一个欣赏”残花落叶“的病态的女人,如林黛玉,这只说明你也是一个病态的人。 --- 陈凯

If you can love a sick-minded, sick-bodied woman who only appreicates sickness, weakness and deaths, such as Ms. Lin in the Chinese classic novel of "Dreams of the Red Chamber", then maybe you youself is truly sick-minded pervert. --- Kai Chen

Dear Visitors:

Nothing is more illustrative and demonstrative about the Chinese sick-mindedness and perversion in their aesthetic views demonstrated in their greatest artwork of nihilism -- the famous classic novel "Dreams of the Red Chamber".

Every poem in the novel is meticulously composed, but without true meaning. Every sentence in the novel is perfectly construed, but without essence. Every human character in the novel is neurotic, patholocial and even psychotic. All people are depicted with Chinese reality of perversion and sickness. Yet the novel was not intended to expose, but to advocate for a Chinese way of living -- living in a state of meaninglessness and nothingness. Such a state of living is viewed and praised as an art of living, with absolute NO pursuit of joy and happiness, but a bizarre appreciation of sickness and perversion and a mindless yet avid pursuit of Nothingness. No wonder in the end of the novel, the only conclusion is from a priest named "Nothingness":

"All existence is nothingness. All people are only witnesses of occurrences. All the meaning in life is only in our casual chat in leisure and after a meal."

Even more strange is the Chinese view of beauty. Ms. Lin, the heroine in the book, is a weak, sick to the bones, and pathetic dying woman whose only activities are collecting falling leaves and dying flowers, and lying in her sick bed. Yet in China she is viewed somehow as the most beautiful female there has ever existed in China. All the Chinese men love her for her dependence and sickness, for her beauty in dying, for her weakness and inability to do anything but waiting to die.

To think of it, this is the logical phenomenon since the Chinese men are all self-castrated eunuchs whose worst torture would be a presence of a healthy, beautiful, sexual, naked woman. So the Chinese eunuch intellectuals and artists invented Ms. Lin in the "Red Chamber" to cover up their own impotency and deny their self-castration. Maybe that is the reason why the Chinese always feel threatened by the Western culture, by its realism, by its truth-seeking essence, by its relentless search for better tomorrow. A healthy, sexy, normal and beautiful naked woman, often in the Western movies and publications, makes the Chinese men feel self-demeaning, small, impotent and hopeless. So they accuse the West of spreading "spiritual polution" in China.

Maybe this is why the sick-minded Chinese always hate the healthy and truth-seeking culture in the West, all under the disguise of anti-colonialism and anti-imperialism. Maybe a Chinese man always feels impotent enough to want to band his own penis with the group and the collective to form some kind of "collective Chinese National penis", so they can collectively rape other nations and the individuals in their own society.

I may sound a little cruel in my depiction of the Chinese eunuch culture. But I think this is the most accurate picture anyone can possibly paint for the ugliness and sickness in the Chinese culture's essence.

Best. Kai Chen 陈凯

Scroll up

陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.kaichenblog.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556
Visitors
0 Members and 8 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: ancientgroundhog
Board Statistics
The forum has 906 topics and 2636 posts.