陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! 陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556

对精神爱滋患者与无睾宦官们的忠告 Don't Try to Cure Aids with HIV

in 陈凯论坛 Kai Chen Forum 不自由,毋宁死! Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death! Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:54 pm
by fountainheadkc • 1.397 Posts

对精神爱滋患者与无睾宦官们的忠告
Don't Try to Cure Aids with HIV

每日一语:

如果你已经因迷恋中国文字,文化而染上了精神爱滋的不治之症,你的唯一救赎是告诫你的后代与同人不要走你自己走过的迷恋精神乱伦的路。 如果你已经因无灵,无勇,无智而成为了自阉侍皇的无睾宦官,你的唯一救赎是告诫你的后代与同人不要再走你的老路。 如果你这样做了,你的灵魂会得到一丝安息。

请不要用HIV去治疗爱滋病患者;请不要用自阉法去治疗你的不育症;请不要用内交乱伦去繁衍你的后代;请不要迷恋中国文字,文化去走回头路而指望发展进步;请不要用专制的心态与工具去试图寻找自由; 请不要用儒家文化去试图建立民主制度。 --- 陈凯

If you have already contracted Spiritual Aids, due to your contact and fascination with the Chinese language and culture, your only salvation is to tell your offspring and your fellow human beings to stay away from the spiritual virus and the incestuous way of life. If you have already become a self-castrated eunuch, due to your lack of spirituality, courage and wisdom, your only salvation is to tell your offspring and your fellow human beings not to repeat what you have done to yourself. If you did this to salvage your own remaining soul, you may find a moment of peace and contentment in your tortured life.

Please do not try to spread HIV to cure AIDS; please do not try to use self-castration to cure your infertility; please do not try to practice incest to produce offspring; please do not be infatuated with walking in a circle with Chinese language and culture to look for a way out and progress; please do not try to apply your despotic mindset and tools to seek freedom; please do not try to use Confucianism and confusion as a foundation to build a democracy. --- Kai Chen

Dear Visitors:

Too often I have heard the Chinese folks talk about getting rid of communist regime to "restore" ancient Chinese cultural tradition and values. I can only shake my head in despair when I see people look for values in a blackhole.

The fact that the Chinese is in a desperate struggle to salvage their own remaining humanity, however little that has been left, is precisely because through two thousand years they have built themselves a blackhole - an endless dark pit they still can't find a way out. This "using HIV to cure Aids" mindset from the Chinese today is so telling about the depth as to how much the Chinese have poisoned themselves with home-made potent spiritual narcotics that unless they rid off their own creation entirely there will be no hope.

Henry Zhang once used an analogy to demonstrate the psychotic state of Chinese mindset: It is as if a person wants to pull his own body up from the ground by viciously and strenuously pulling his own hair with his own hands. The Chinese who are still seeking solutions from within the Chinese language and tradition are still in a stupor and still not waking up to reality and truth. They are simply too drugged and confused as to think that stupidity is the same as intelligence.

Unless a very strong dose of antidote injected from outside, from the West, from America, from English language, from Christianity to wake up their own conscience and mind to truth and reality, the Chinese nation will be doomed for the next few hundred years. There simply is no escape from that without outside help and salvation - that is, outside of their own cultural values, language and traditional mindset.

Best. Kai Chen 陈凯

Scroll up

陈凯博客 Kai Chen Blog: www.kaichenblog.blogspot.com 陈凯电邮 Kai Chen Email: elecshadow@aol.com 陈凯电话 Kai Chen Telephone: 661-367-7556
Visitors
0 Members and 4 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: ancientgroundhog
Board Statistics
The forum has 906 topics and 2640 posts.